Melee Zer0....You Still 0ut There?

(Santa Söze) #1348

It’s actually here :

I can certainly port that as it’s not exactly appropriate to link that in the Community Zer0 Guide.

Yes it is :grinning:

Edit : actually…they’re not the same. The original from the old forum is from 2012 ; the revised version is on Steam. I don’t think we should be copying content from another forum without Altair’s permission.

(Is this thing on?) #1349

I guess the question would be if Altair wanted to port it or have it ported?

There’s still quite a lot of other content that needs some attention - the Zer0 section hasn’t been as actively maintained as some of the others.

(Striker Zidane) #1350

the rngest ^#@!

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1351

@the1pnk 's POV:

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1352

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1353

Punk’s POV:

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1354

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1355

This is pretty awesome:
Zer0 Gear

(Is this thing on?) #1356

Not the only one:

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1357

I think @bew_ was the first to make a series and it is amazing as well.

(Is this thing on?) #1358

Props to both of them, honestly - I don’t think I would ever have the time, patience, or chops to pull that off.

I do wonder if it would be possible with any other character than Zer0 though? I doubt it could be done with Axton. Maybe Krieg?

(█ KILL THEM BEFORE THEY TRY) #1359

Pretty sure it’s possible if it is handled well.

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1360

And who better to try such a run?:point_up_2:

(█ KILL THEM BEFORE THEY TRY) #1361

I would gladly do it, but there is no way on Earth my Internet can handle a 4 hour long video … :sob:

(Is this thing on?) #1362

bew_ uploaded his in segments (see part 1 in my post above). 47 minutes for that first one is still pretty long by my reckoning though!

(█ KILL THEM BEFORE THEY TRY) #1363

Yeah, I saw most of them. The thing is : it takes me 24 hours to upload 20 minutes of footage.
What I could try is compress the video before uploading it, I don’t know by how much it will decrease the uploading time but hey I’ll take it.

(What does it all mean!?) #1364

Actually, Admiral Bahroo did a gearless Krieg run through the main UVHM story at L61… there’s vids on his youtube channel… that was when 61 was the level cap I think, however, so I dunno if anyone’s posted one at 72 or OP8 in the long time since…

(█ KILL THEM BEFORE THEY TRY) #1365

Thought I’d share this kill with you guys :

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1366

Nice one Enderborn!

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1367