Melee Zer0....You Still 0ut There?

I will do some testing

I mean, you can still one shot a sba loader with a couple seconds left in deception so you still have the fun burst damage of melee. Also, you hit damage cap a lot more, which is always fun.

3 Likes

I must admit I’ve been away from BL2 for years, so it takes time to “get back in shape”; as the playing hours go by I’m getting used to the new difficulty.

Ninja Zer0 must definitely be played at OP10: what other class allows you to kill even the most baddassest of monsters in one shot? Even deputy Sal can’t match that.

6 Likes

Still out there? Uploading my sub 14 peak run from months back :stuck_out_tongue:
Connection’s not too fast atm so I think it’ll be viewable 2 hours from now.

Edit:
It’s up!

11 Likes

I already watched this and suspected it was you lol. Nice run.

3 Likes

How are you guys enjoying BL3 so far? Any char that you think is close to Melee Zer0? (I doubt it tho, zer0’s on a different level, at least for me :D)

5 Likes

Amara is more like Brawn Brick. or like a Melee Maya but way stronger with Athena’s Rush like ability.

Get it asap.

3 Likes

when i see this, @Sun_Tsunami and @ChemicalConundrum comes to my mind. Cool move by warframe.

4 Likes

Nothing will compare to Zer0.

4 Likes

Pretty fun so far. Nothing that close to zero. Got me killed a few times trying to use Zane’s clone the same way you use deception. Made me appreciate the invis+decoy zero has

3 Likes

FL4K can be built like gun zero, just no B0re.

2 Likes

True. Guess I mean there’s nbody that close to melee zero. Been messing around with fade away flak in a co-op, has been fun, but doesn’t quite feel as slippery as zero, but still in normal mode so time will tell. Nice having more base health regen

3 Likes

Melee Zer0 is still out here… :wink:

@nathanyoung431

7 Likes

Hey Nat. Is this PC??
Edit : Never mind. I thought these are your run. My misunderstanding.

1 Like

Thanks Nat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I kn0w it’s kinda late, but Happy new year Melee zer0s!

4 Likes