Meta Question Regarding BL2 and BL3 regarding Characters and Bad Guys

• OK, first, I have brain damage from a stroke in 2011, so what I think could be crap.
    Also I only play solo {yes, I play with myself}
    ===
    I have noticed in BL2 that the different character “classes” have different enemies, except for the bosses. I prefer the Gunzerker, but I have played all characters, and except for the bosses, the Gunzerker generates a bunch more enemies/cannon fodder, than other character classes.
    ===
    Now, I don’t have enough with BL3 YET, but it seems possible that the different character classes could possibly generate different types and amounts of , except for the bosses.

For example, my Moze character seems to throw alot of “bad guys” at me than other characters.

So, am I delusional or am I correct?

1 Like

After playing the campaign at least twice per character if not more I’m sure the amount of enemies is the same for every Vault Hunter.
Sometimes you might see more or less badasses or anointed, more or less snipers/melee/shielded/etc but the randomness ends pretty much there.

1 Like

The amount of badasses is random and changes simply by reloading the map, it does not matter which vault hunter you are.

2 Likes

As another solo player with double digit character counts as mains in both games, I haven’t noticed this phenomenon.

2 Likes

This is golden.

2 Likes