Micro Macro Mist Me?

Any chance this is finally going to be fixed for bot games?

1 Like

It’s my last lore challenge before the Platinum trophy (excluding dlc characters). Will I have to play PvP finally?

Else, it should be fixed for the next patch (not hotfix).

Just play Kelvin in incursion. It’s not a difficult lore.

2 Likes

@Jythri said it would be in a future patch, but I’m doubting there will be any more patches. Just got fixes.
I don’t want to just dive in PvP just to get the lore, but it’s my last one as well. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

EDIT: just saw that they’re planning a fall patch. I stand… MAYBE corrected?

1 Like

If you’re on PC I guess, but if you’re on console just do what all of us have done and just do it. I don’t like story but I’ve done all the lore on every character. These are lore challenges for a reason. I didn’t like when they added challenges to be completed in bots battle to begin with, it makes difficult titles like fours sensitive a joke. If you see someone with fours sensitive you should be impressed at what they achieved, not just assume they farmed bots for a couple hours.

Well good news, there is a patch coming next month. It was announced last Saturday (I say next month, cause it usually 5-6 weeks after an announcement).

That reason is deprecated at this point in Battleborn’s life.

I just recently broke down and did this myself. Now, that said, I played Bots Battle with him for a while first to make sure I wasn’t screwing up a regular PvP match for everyone by being terrible (it actually took a few ‘practice rounds’ before I stopped feeding, I’ll admit, because Kelvin is really out of my wheelhouse gameplay-wise), but once I was ready to just go for it it was actually a lot easier than it seems on paper. I don’t know if I was just picking my clusters of enemy Battleborn well, or there’s some wiggle room on what they mean by ‘simultaneously,’ but it was only a couple of matches to get the stuns I needed. Just make sure you’ve got some cooldown gear so you have more opportunities to Sublimate people.

3 Likes

It is IMPOSSIBLE to get in any game mode. Know why?

It IS IMPOSSIBLE to get a pvp match going. If it wasn’t for my guild we would not even get a bots match going.

By the way I play on Steam.