Mike needs some serious buffs

(The Handsome One) #21

Maybe against the teams you face and unorganized players but against people who know how to deal with him and five man pre mades, he’s useless. He offers nothing to the team. Why play him when other attackers offer more or do his job better. Before the nerfs, when I played against Mike as Montana, I would be worried about the damage Mike would hit me with from his nades, now I just laugh it off and outright kill him.

2 Likes
(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #22

What console are you on

(The Handsome One) #23

Xbox.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #24

Gamer tag, I feel we could test his effectiveness with each other, later I’ll friend you and we will play some games

(Vagrantsun) #25

A team with Oscar on it won a PS4 HGL tournament lately. I disagree with you.

(Jabrielthomas) #26

OM needs a buff? Never thought I’d hear that. Maybe a buff to his AoE or tick for the incendiary, but that is about it. Other than that he is fine. And even that isn’t a dealbreaker.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #27

Honestly even his waveclear ain’t bad, his gun is literally perfect for waveclear with its damage and reload speed, and the grenade is too, it’s just that the fire makes it 20% better, all I think he could possible need is tactical rounds doing even more bonus damage to minions and the grenade too

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #28

Does anyone here use right lvl 1,2?

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #29

Well one is good but stuck to an almost mandatory helix while the other is buggy and unreliable, so not much use them on these forums really

(Jabrielthomas) #30

I use it more than the impact grenade tbh and that is pre-nerf.

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #31

Me too, but lvl2 never ever. I tried i rly tried to make it work, only once an enemy bb got full dmg from it.

(Jabrielthomas) #32

I rarely use that, but only with the impact grenade.

(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #33

When I gets full damage it’s insane, but too buggy and unreliable @Logical_Juan how much damage does oscar mike do with surprise attack

(PSN:Santbech_2038) #34

From 27 to 31-32 or 18 to 20-21
Nade 200 to 232

1 Like
(Aurox, omnidimensional horror) #35

THanks for the stats man

1 Like
(Avi16200) #36

OM isn’t underpowered, I think he is less played because his very big power spike which is napalm was nerfed making him feel much weaker. Same thing seemed to happen to Rath with the nerfs to his on big trick, Dreadwind. The only change I see happening is a rework to some of his helix choices that are quite bad.

(Inbound Titan - Killing you with SCIENCE!!!!!) #37

I see plenty of OM players on PS4. I can only say why I dont use him any more and that’s because I already mastered him pretty early on, I can only assume other players are going for other characters at this point as well