Million Dollar Idea: Warrior skin for the Jabber

Just had this idea, somebody PLEASE get this to the devs b/c i would literally pay like 10 dollars for this.

There is the Eridian skag in the Master tree for fl4k, which looks like a skag but it has the skin of the warrior with like slag eyes n stuff.

Make a skin like this for the Jabber, but make it look like the warrior itself. They share the same model frame for the most part, don’t they? and instead of gun attacks the mini warrior could fire like lasers and stuff.

GEARBOX PLEASE I AM LITERALLY BEGGING ON MY HANDS AND KNEES HERE I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE

1 Like

I LOVE this idea, but I do have one suggestion, be it Joltz or K6orooni I’m sure you’ve seen the tiny modifier? If not go check it out over on either channel on YouTube. He’d be a “cute lil pupper”:joy: love the idea tho bro, props for that!

I like this idea as well, this must happen.

So, I’mma be that guy…

Please don’t encourage a company to produce more micro-transactions and ways to gouge the audience. Would pet skins be neat? Yea, sure they would. But companies are already plotting ways to take your money. They don’t need you telling them you’ll spend $10 on a skin for a single pet when you have 3 to choose from. They might make you pay $5 for the skin with each variant of that specific pet. Don’t give them evidence/fodder to promote their greed.

You wanna say it would be cool as a free DLC? Totally on board. However, we don’t need to further widen the poverty gap.