Minigun in Moze's room sadness

I dream of the day they let me use that minigun that’s in Moze’s bedroom as part of her action skill.

Just imagine, a talent point that just digistructs Iron Bear next to you and equips that mother fooler so you two can just… Well… U know… Do what they advertised in the videos and art! :slight_smile:

But yeah. That is all… minigun

3 Likes

Hey that’s all good if it’s an optional skill you point a point in, but for me personally I’m sick and tired of a soldier class that plops down a stationary turret, had that for 2 straight mains . Riding around in a badass mech is the best skill in any borderlands to date IMO.

2 Likes

I think they mean Moze uses the minigun herself, which I think would be awesome.

2 Likes

Yeah. Stationary turret thing is really frustrating as the only way to play IB. I’ve complained about that on other threads. Just dreaming here I guess.

1 Like

Hell yeah I’m down as long as Moze can Move(at least at a walk) while carrying the chaingun herself. The stationary turret trope is played out w Roland and Axton.

1 Like

Board room discussion:

“okay so get this…shes Roland and Axton, but in a car…that…doesn’t walk or move”

“You’re promoted to general manager of character development, Jerry” (I’m assuming that’s a role and Jerry is the one who got the position… Dammit Jerry, always undercutting Sam and stealing her ideas…one day karma will come for Jerry and Sam will laugh through her muffled mouth from her cubicle. That will be a good day).

2 Likes

There is a legendary class mod that increases Iron Bear duration by 50% and reduces fuel use by 50%. Combined with the action skill cooldown and fuel talents and there’s decent uptime. You just have to stay in M0 for the best experience

I thought Borderlands 1 & 2 were boring, and if memory serves TPS didn’t have a turret, so I’m ok with Iron Bear as turret, so I’m ok with the turret, especially since it’s amazing to look at. However, it’s balanced for M0, plus they did advertise a mech. I totally get wanting to be a MechWarrior

As you may know, it seems they recently nerfed the Auto Bear duration, but there is a legendary class mod for that now as well, Auto Bear in effect lasts several minutes instead of ~15 seconds. A true badass turret

If you must have legendaries first, one way would be to farm Slaughter Shaft. I must have seen 99% of legendaries by now multiple times; I plan on dropping down to M0 just to have Iron Bear / Auto Bear action, and on my favorite Slaughters (Slaughterstar 3000, here’s looking at you)

Btw, you don’t really need legendaries for M0, I found many purple weapons to be more fun, and still use a blue artifact with +102% slide speed and +33% aoe damage despite having 10+ legendary ones

So… Mozetana?

1 Like

Starting to get flashbacks of Halo 2 turret carrying
300px-Plasma_Cannon

2 Likes

This, you are amazing!

I’m not sure what the point is, however, I agree but I disagree, and I agree to disagree so long as we agree about the things we disagree on

1 Like

“We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!”

3 Likes

Love me some Hitchhiker’s Guide :heart:

I’m sure we can all agree that no one knows what we agree on but once we find what we disagree on, we’ll all become enemies whose political battles are all Twitter dunk fests