Missing/Transparent/Pop in textures

I have a seen a few threads about this issue with certain parts of ship and structure textures missing or transparent and then popping in randomly. I have tried some of the suggested fixes (disabling EVGA precision X, checking disable high resolution DPI scaling, closing all overlay programs such as screenshot program and FRAPS, turning all graphics settings down to absolute minimum with lowest texture sizes and 0 AA and disable all advanced effects options) none of these has worked at all. Not even a slight improvement, the texture issue just persists throughout every aspect of the game especially where textures would be covering the blue lighted areas of ships.

PC Specs:
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
I7 4820k @ 4.4GHz
16GB DDR3 2800 RAM in Quad Channel
2x EVGA GTX 970 4GB FTWs in SLI (Latest drivers as of 6/22/15)
Sound Blaster Z PCIe x1 sound card
Asus X79 Deluxe Mobo
2x Samsung 850 Evo 256GB Sata 3 SSds
2x Seagate hybrid 8GB/1TB SSHDs

Ive spent about 3 hours searching various threads and trying different configurations to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Played this game as a child and would love to enjoy it again!

Disregard, I am an idiot and forgot about Raptr, Had it with my 290X and kept it for the reward system. Disabled it and game runs flawlessly at 75FPS with every and all settings maxed.Truly a masterpiece! Thanks for putting up with my stupidity and for making an a amazing game even better!