Mod Appreciation Day

Mods are cool. Mods are great. We should thank them everyday for what they do, but I decided to make this thread as tribute to the Mod Appreciation Day anniversary. This is by no means an official thing, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a fun on this appreciative day.(!) I don’t remember the names of all mods, I thought there was a list of them but I can’t seem to find it.

Here’s a list of some of my appreciations:

Tokesy97 - brought the CaH to the forums. Makes great use of Mod status. Is interested in a project of mine. And is why I’m work hard on it, so I don’t dissapoint. Thanks for the motivation.

@Giuvito - Wine and general badassary.

@Psychichazard - Is the sixth prettiest moderator, but number one in our hearts.

@JoeKGBX - Good at communicating with the community. An obvious one, but his name sounds like joke.

@Kitty_Jo - A hard working defender of the forums. Likes cats, the better kind of the domestic animals.

@Jeffybug - Great at community support, a good person in general. If we were nominating favorites, he would be my vote.

@Ganjamira

@IrishRebelA07

@Montayva88

@MereAtGBX

@Derch

Feel free to add your own. Stay awesome, Mods.

Edit: If i’ve missed anyone, let me know and i’ll add them.

13 Likes

You forgot @Ganjamira
She gave me more likes than anyone when I was first poking around here

So talented and sweet

12 Likes

All the moderators are cool folks. They’re a big part of why these forums are one of the nicest places on the internet.

10 Likes

How much were you paid for that?

MOD ABOOSE

11 Likes

Is it that time of year again? Sweet!

Also, @MereAtGBX needs to be on that list, matey

8 Likes

100% of what I get paid for playing Borderlands and Battleborn!

MOOSE?

6 Likes

I’ll show this to @jeffybug, y’all are gonna make him blush! :wink:

11 Likes

But yeah, I love the mod team here. They run a clean ship.

7 Likes

@Ganjamira Art & Soul of the Forum
@Tokesy97 The Bogey-Hammer Mackem.
@Psychichazard Steampunk Swashbuckle
@MereAtGBX Lead Detective of Mr. Coffeeguy Investigation
@JoeKGBX Prime and Punishment
@Kitty_Jo The Facts and the Hound
@Jeffybug Kakuna Matata

There’s my go at it. Back to work I go.

11 Likes
"...THIS IS MODNESS!!!"

– C-3PO, “Star Wars: A New Hope”

"Modness?"

– Leonidas, “300”

5 Likes

Dawww… thanks <3.

This makes me feel bad for not being around very much anymore. But just know that I live vicariously through @MereAtGBX (her desk is right next to mine).

12 Likes

That’s unfortunately what happens when someone mistakes your avatar for a Golden Snitch. At least it doesn’t look like a Bludger!

4 Likes

Bravo. I can’t overstate how completely impossible what we do would be without our mod team. I don’t even know where to begin when it comes to bragging on how awesome they. Great thread, @Greasy_Broccoli! I would also add @Derch to the list!

Can’t argue here.

7 Likes

patrick

Without @Giuvito , @Psychichazard , @Tokesy97 and @Kitty_Jo this place would collapse - like Atlas split himself into 4 badasses to keep the world going :heart:
Can not thank you enough for your patience and constant help behind the purple courtains!

10 Likes

THANK YOU!

6 Likes

Damn it, i saw that this thread only had 16 posts, and thought that i could contribute something that hadn’t already been said in the way of praising some of the mod’s qualities… You people work fast…

All that i can personally add is my thanks to the mods for being patient with me, and giving me a chance to rein in my-

Ahh, let’s just call it what it was… I was- and can occasionally still be -a disruptive assh*le, and have been one warning away from a perma-ban for the majority of the year… My attitude was the effect to a cause that some here know, but that was no excuse, and i formally apologize for it.

So, thank you to the mods for not coming down hard on me from the start, or else i never would have had this place as a much-needed outlet, or made friends with some of you fine people!

10 Likes

dammit, I still haven’t managed even one talking to

5 Likes

Hmph. This one wishes to contribute, but has nothing, on account of not being an oldforums veteran. However, you bearers of the purple mantle (and the orange one, for that matter) are easily the friendliest community moderators I’ve ever met in an online forum. This whole place is much the better because of you. Props to you lot, and for thanks for putting up with me.

Too much damn feels around here. Ya’ll need to lighten up. Have a gif.
Claptrap-meadow

Addendum:

git gud

10 Likes

I am unable to construct many words today. This edible celebration cake with banning action shall suffice.

12 Likes

I see your cake and raise you a ban, in multiple fragrances

11 Likes