[MOD] Homeworld 2 : The Dark Wars: Update: Campaign missions needs testing!

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #144

They do. I actually didn’t have to do anything to them except change the texture names.

I saw that @darksajuuk used an infection corvette in his version so I decided to make one for the Dark Wars RM mod.

(Darksajuuk) #145

Oh lord it has been a long time since I last saw these old ships. You really did do a good job updating them that’s for sure.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #146

@darksajuuk Thanks. I have almost finished remastering your beast fleet.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #147

@darksajuuk didn’t put his new ones into any of his demos so I’m waiting for him to send them to me.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #148

@darksajuuk didn’t put his new ones into any of his demos so I’m waiting for him to send them to me.

I want the ones that have this color scheme 09%20AM

(Caal-Shto) #149

Ohh, yes. This is prefect. It will be excellent when It is done. Also I am putting something huge on Homeworld Cataclysm on Discord. You will be surprised on what I put in the file on Discord.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #150

I know. I was also going to use his Dark Sajuuk model to replace the one I’m using for the Hiigarans. It would look much better than the one I’m using now with some edits to “brighten” the ship back to normal.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #151

I got the models! Now I can get to work on remastering them!

(Leviathans Wrath) #152

Sorry for vanshing for so long I got sucked into a situation with a friend and was unable to do anything else