[MOD] Homeworld Universal Conquest

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #1

I have a mod in the makings called Homeworld Remastered: Universal Conquest. It takes place after Homeworld 2 so basically, it is my version of what Homeworld 3 would be like. It has all the teams from HW:1 (excluding Kushan), HW:C, and HW:2, as well as custom team I’m adding in to the series.

Hear is the story so far:

With the defeat of the Vaygr leader Makaan, the Hiigarans have now claimed Sajuuk. The Taiidan Republic has now become a Hiigaran Kiith and several races have been discovered in the following years. One of these races has risen to power rapidly. This race is the Galactonian Imperial Armada. Now allied with Hiigara, they now seek the stars to collect the resources to rebuild their fallen mothership.

With their leader defeated, the Vaygr’s new leader, Valyas, craves revenge against the Hiigaran Navy. With the Taiidan Empire and their Turanic Raiders with them, they prepare for the destruction of Hiigara.

But near the Karos Graveyard, a monster has reawakened from its slumber. It is hungry and now its hunger will never be satisfied, for it hungers for vengeance. It will feed off of all who stand in its way. Those who remain will be taken and forced to join with it. The Devourer has returned.

With this threat rising, a large energy signature has been detected. The progenitor derelicts have gone active, for they know of the danger that the beast capable of. They prepare for war. Balcora gate has gone active. From it, parts are emerging to build a new mothership.

From the depths of the great garden, the Kadeshi have decided to no longer hide and want to take revenge against the Taiidan. With new technology, they prepare for war.

The teams I have plans for in this mod are:

The Galactonian Armada
Hiigaran
Somtaaw
Taiidan Republic
Taiidan Imperialists
Turanic Raiders
Bentusi
Kadeshi
The Beast
Progenitors
Vaygr

Teams' Ships

The Galactonians
The Galactonian Armada is known for its firepower, defense, and tactics. Being the No.1 fleet and only rivaled by the progenitors, attacking them is foolish.

Mothership : NeXuS

Fighters : Scout, Interceptor, Heavy Bombardment Fighter, Elite Fighter
Corvettes : Light Corvette, Heavy Corvette, Missile Corvette, Flare Pulse Corvette, Salvage Corvette, Minelayer Corvette
Frigates : Heavy Assault Frigate, Multi-Beam Frigate, Ion Array Frigate, Heavy Missile Frigate, Defense Field Frigate, Support Frigate
Capital Ships : Destroyer, Resource Carrier, Carrier
Super Capital Ships : Storm Carrier, Heavy Cruiser, Battlecruiser
Ultra Capital Ships : Battleship, Dreadnaught
Flagships : Flagship

The Progenitors
Although down, they are not out. The Progenitors have a new mothership and a stronger set of ships.

Mothership : Progenitor Mothership

Fighters : Stalker(scout), Aggressor(Interceptor/Bomber), Sentinel(Defender)
Corvettes : Mover, Heavy Mover
Frigates : Ravager(Assault Frigate), Guardian(Ion Cannon Frigate), Seeker(Phased Cannon Array Frigate)
Capital Ships : Keeper(Defence Destroyer)
Super Capital Ships : Reaver(Artillery Cruiser)
Ultra Capital Ships : Dreadnaught, Sleeper(Attack Carrier)
Flagships : Balcora Gate(Shipyard Gate)

The Beast
They were defeated once, but not this time. This monster now has an advanced fleet and its a literal Beast.

Mothership : Devourer

Fighters : Vaygr Scout, Turanic Fighter, Taiidan Bomber, Vaygr Lance Fighter
Corvettes : Cruise Missile, Hiigaran Gunship, Taiidan Multi-Gun Corvette, Turanic Missile Corvette, Vaygr Multi-Lance Corvette
Frigates : Vaygr Assault Frigate, Turanic Ion Array Frigate, Vaygr Infiltrator Frigate, Taiidan Field Frigate, Somtaaw Multi-Beam Frigate, Hiigaran Torpedo Frigate
Capital Ships : Taiidan Destroyer, Taiidan Missile Destroyer, Taiidan Carrier, Progenitor Keeper
Super Capital Ships : Taiidan Heavy Cruiser, Vaygr Battlecruiser
Ultra Capital Ships : Dreadnaught
Flagships : Vaygr Shipyard

Hiigarans
From in Exile to an Empire, the Hiigarans have come a long way. But how much farther will they go?

Mothership : Sajuuk

Fighters : Scout, Interceptor, Bomber
Corvettes : Gunship, Pulsar Gunship, Progenitor Mover, Torpedo Gunship, Multi-Gun Gunship, Minelayer
Frigates : Flak Frigate, Ion Cannon Frigate, Torpedo Frigate, Marine Frigate, Defense Field Frigate
Capital Ships : Standard Destroyer, Torpedo Destroyer, Modular Destroyer, Carrier
Super Capital Ships : Command Carrier, Battlecruiser, Heavy Cruiser
Ultra Capital Ships : Progenitor Dreadnaught
Flagships : Shipyard

Vaygr
With Makaan dead, and Valyas at power, the Vaygr are more restless than ever before. With new technologies, they prepare to decimate their enemies.

Mothership : Agamemnon

Fighters : Scout, Assault Craft, Bomber, Lance Fighter
Corvettes : Assault Corvette, Missile Corvette, Missile Corvette, Multi-Lance Corvette, Command Corvette, Minelayer Corvette
Frigates : Assault Frigate, Lance Frigate, Infiltrator Frigate, Drone Frigate, Heavy Missile Frigate
Capital Ships : Modular Destroyer, Missile Destroyer, Carrier
Super Capital Ships : Battlecruiser, Heavy Missile Cruiser, Command Carrier
Ultra Capital Ships : Progenitor Dreadnaught
Flagships : Shipyard

Turanic Raiders
Tired of always being underestimated, they invested in more powerful ships. Now those who are attacked by them will now think that the only way out is by fighting.

Mothership : Raider Mothership

Fighters : Scout, Fighter (Interceptor), Bomber
Corvettes : Standard Corvette, Missile Corvette, Salvage Corvette, Minelayer (Taiidan)
Frigates : AA Frigate, Assault Frigate, Ion Array Frigate, Missile Frigate, Electro-Distortion Field Frigate
Capital Ships : Destroyer
Super Capital Ships : Attack Carrier, Heavy Cruiser (Taiidan), Assault Cruiser.
Flagships : Outpost (Shipyard)

(Taiidan Republic Mod) #7

What do you mean by rank # ?

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #9

I removed the rank thing. Just re-read the main post.

(Caal-Shto) #10

Are u adapting the Dark wars ships into your mod? : Because I can see that for the progenitors that you kinda are. I know that you are clearly remastering the Custom Beast Fleet. I just wondering are you adapting the Kardaran aka Kadeshi and Dark Progenitors?

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #11

No, I am using ships from the homeworld universe mod. The seeker is the only exception. The dark progenitors and kardarans wont be making an appearance…
…yet

(Caal-Shto) #12

Good work in doing so.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #13

Thanks

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #14

Do you want me to remaster them for your mod?

(Caal-Shto) #15

If you don’t mind. That will be a great help.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #16

I will get it done.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #17

What should I start on first?

(Caal-Shto) #18

How about the Dark Progenitor because you have already got the seeker?

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #19

Ok, I will start asap. BTW, I sent a message to you on moddb, It was inviting you into my moddb group.

(Caal-Shto) #20

I already saw that. Thanks.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #21

You need to accept it in order for you to be in the group.

(Caal-Shto) #22

Now I have accepted it. It now says 2 members in there.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #23

Good, same for me as well. Just me and you for now.

(Caal-Shto) #24

What happened to the Beast Custom Kushan Attack Bomber form the Dark Wars Mod?

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #25

Mine or the classic?

(Caal-Shto) #26

First off Classic form the Homeworld 2 Dark Wars
Secondly Yours Remastered ship