[MOD] Homeworld Universe Remastered

(Caal-Shto) #41

Just like the original Beast Mothership when it is building and researching ships.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #42

It would actually do that at all times.

(Caal-Shto) #43

Now I think all you need to do (if you haven’t already) put the infection beam onto it and let the cruise missiles build form it. Then update the mods that need it so people can play with the new and improved design :smile:.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #44

The infection beam is already on it. The beast team is fully ready (with the exception of the AI).

Just need to get the AI working now.

(Caal-Shto) #45

So I guess the Somtaaw team AI is working now?

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #46

No, the AI for both teams needs to be repaired / remade.

The beast AI should be easier… I hope

(Caal-Shto) #47

Belase and a few others on Cata Remastered Mod page are asking " So… How soon is that update? …Will it finally give us single player, or…?"

What should I tell them?

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #48

Tell them that multiplayer is almost fully repaired and single player will not be included until the first mission is fully complete.

(Caal-Shto) #49

Thanks.

(Herbyguitar) #50

Question: Been playing HW Cataclysm recently and came across a weird bug. What would cause the siege cannon in Cat to blow the mining ship up instead of firing? It’s like someone put a cork in the end of it and it exploded.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #51

Remastered or Classic?

(Herbyguitar) #52

HW Cataclysm

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #53

I mean Cataclysm Remastered or Cataclysm Classic?

(Herbyguitar) #54

classic, sorry

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #55

Oh. If it’s classic then I have no idea…

(Goose3) #56

@herbyguitar I remember that bug… It usually happened when other ships were near the mothership while firing. Sometimes they blocked the shot and you simply didn’t see it of the various angles.

Also asteroids etc. could’ve caused it. Sometimes it may indeed have been the hit boxes itself when you ordered it firing in almost 90 degree upside/downside angles.

I remember these Turranic ships… Weren’t you the dev behind Raiders Ascendant mod?

(Herbyguitar) #57

No. I worked on a really old mod called T vs K (Raiders vs Kadesh) back in the old HW days.

edit: also on SoA and recently StarTrek Continuum.

edit: Ahah! I had ships too close to the gun :wink:

(Goose3) #58

Ah I remember that one too… I believe HWU even had these factions included as well. But I might be wrong.

(Leviathans Wrath) #59

I included the turanics from it, ram etc. Anyways case manager found me a 3-month program for open door mission which means I will have a place to staybut I will not have access to my computer so I will be out of town as far as that still have my cell phone but it’s pretty much about it and three months after that I can stay there for free but anything after that I’ll have to pay rent basically.

(Hero Crafter 1987 (Homeworld Universal Conquest Mod)) #60

I found something that could save the bentusi from removal!

Look here!

What do you think?