[MOD] Taiidan Republic | Update: Flagship texturing

Indeed it would… :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for your work! I’m really enjoying the design of every ship so far and I’m really looking forward to any further development! I’m kinda curious about the battlecruiser :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks and welcome to the forums. I’m also curious about how the battlecruiser will turn out! I just have to make it happen…

2 Likes

In game screenshots:

11 Likes

Wow this is truly stunning… Amazing work. The only thing I would suggest is to replace the dark green color on the numerous sub modules. Not sure whether another green spectrum will suffice or possibly even a completely different color.

1 Like

Yes, the dark green bits will be changed. They have not yet been textured. I was also thinking of changing the big “patch” above the bridge from green to orange or yellow. At the moment there is a bit too much green when all the subsystems are built.

1 Like

Good idea… I was thinking the same but then about about the carrier and accepted it… But yes little lesser green might be a good thing.

Some small progress on the Flagship texturing. Slowly the bare bits are becoming panelled and more interesting…

11 Likes

Looks inspiring… You’re on the right track…

1 Like

More helpings plZ

Some more flagship screenshots. I’m showing you the ship from the most completed angles… There is still a way to go, it takes ages to texture these big ships!

7 Likes

Dom where u been hiding.!!! Bear hugs.

1 Like

Most impressive work DOM2… It looks really good already. I can hardly wait to see what else you come up with.

1 Like

Very impressive.

1 Like

Update available, let’s check …

Summary

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1XfIY_oUhOuZOlHHgfke1kRKbbrvuEgkf

1 Like

Oh ya… An update… Way to go @Dom2. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah I forgot to mention here! I made an update, nothing spectacular, but the flagship and shipyard have been updated. First update since January, that’s pretty bad…

1 Like

An update is an update and that alone is good and worth it. :slight_smile:

1 Like