Moderator appreciation ☀

I have not done this before, and even though they are hated by some, they do thier job well. And the ones that I see most are @Kitty_Jo and @Psychichazard. Hope I haven’t remade a thread or anything!
:wink:

And also @Jeffybug and @JoekGBX of course! :wink: If they were Moderators… :slight_smile:
And @Derch and @Giuvito who never told me!? :wink:

23 Likes

They are the true community badasses, the rest are merely impostors

11 Likes

Apart from you. :wink:

2 Likes

Hip hip hooray!

11 Likes

Ooh! A visit from the jeffybug!

1 Like

Where is Kitty when we called!? :wink:

2 Likes

I am nothing and have done nothing compared to ph and kitty, the time and patience that they put into this place and for free is truly remarkable and under appreciated. If I’m a rockstar here Im Jakob Dylan while PH and Kitty are Bob Dylans.

5 Likes

I know what the job entails so I can understand all they have to put into everything they do. It’s not all happy times. They have to deal with a lot of the crap that the rest of us can just ignore. There are a lot of times you are tempted to lash out but instead you have to keep your cool. You have to try and see things from every perspective and that’s not an easy task in and of itself. The best moderators aren’t just those that take out the trash but those who also try and bring the community together, to try and bring a smile to everyone’s face. That’s an even harder task. All in all it was too much for me to handle along with everything else that was going on in my life and I had a serious meltdown as a result and was absent for 2 years dealing with the fallout. I’m still dealing with the fallout. So props to the moderators that have toughed it out all this time in my absence.

4 Likes

is this the thread we suck up to the mods?

2 Likes

Feel free to suck up all you want. Or not. I’m simply showing appreciation for the hard work of a few individuals who volunteer their efforts to keep this place organized.

3 Likes

Cough Cough :wink:

1 Like

You guys have no idea how truly badass @Kitty_Jo and @Psychichazard are. Really. We’re super lucky to have them.

8 Likes

Huh?

Hear hear! :heart:

1 Like

Well, thank you. It’s a privilege.

It’s very cool that Gearbox entrusted us with helping them, and that the community tolerate us so frequently. We’re not always right (well, Kitty is) but we do genuinely try to be fair and consistent.

Most people that fall foul of us either simply don’t read the rules, or try to sneak around them. The rules are what make this place possible, and they are what we use to make our decisions. So…read them, and try to follow them.

Fight in the game; not on the forum.

11 Likes

YOU CANT TELL ME WHERE TO FIGHT!!!

2 Likes

He means that he was also showing appreciation, I think.

And yes, @SuitableTrain8, it’s that thread again.

4 Likes

I remember dear Kitty and Psychic from my BL2 Forum-Addicted days, good folks, good workers - biasedagainsthandsomejackiskittybutnooneisperfectweforgiveyou.

1 Like

Ever the forum mod, even in the mod appreciation thread. ;D

2 Likes

Discorse, you cant say my body is invalid when I am CAPS LOCKING SO HARD FOR MODERATOR APPRECIATING

3 Likes