Monarch Subject closed

Hello everyone :vulcan_salute:

I am looking for a corrosive lv65 M10 monarch x4 with the elected effect “consecutive hits increase weapon damage by 1%”. I have about forty different versions of the monarch but cannot drop the corrosive 1%, so if a generous soul could give it to me or exchange it would be perfect :kissing_heart::pray:

1 Like

In American. :wink:
LFMM10n Monarch: corrosive with consecutive hits anointment.
Several Monarchs to offer for trade.

1 Like

Salut, effectivement en français peu de chances d’avoir ce que tu cherches :grin: Ajoutes moi je dois avoir ça :wink:

1 Like

Some versions in my possession,

Ice Sntnl 100% Ice , Electric 1% , Neutral 100% , Neutral 300% , Fire Critical , Fire 1% , Ice 100% Fire, Ice Critical , Radiation 100% Fire , Corrosive 100% Electric , Electric Critical , Electric 200% , Electric 100% corrosive , Fire 100% Electric , Ice 200% , Ice 100% , Ice 100% Radiation , Ice 100% body to body , Radiation 100% ice , Corrosive 300% , Corrosive 100% fire , Electric 100% fire , Electric 100% ice , Electric 300% , Fire 200% , Fire 100% corrosive , Fire 100% radiation , Radiation 100% radiation , Neutral 1% , Neutral Critical , Neutral 200% , Ice 100% corrosive , Radiation 1% , Electric 100% electric and 2 or 3 others I don’t remember

Do you have a x8 life steal in that bunch? i have a consecutive hits x8 variant on me.

No sorry

Still on the hunt for the corrosive monarch

@Vinzpx77

First off, this is BL3. You need to get about 50 more variants before getting the one you want. So another week of farming for 8 hours a day and you just might get lucky … OR … you could convert to play on PC and I could give you one.

I’ve been farming Killavolt for more than two weeks :sweat:, and if you buy me a pc I’m fine :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Help me please :pray: Killavolt is starting to make me sick

Killavolt made a lot of people sick. :wink:
Time and patience…

Sent u FR
Monarch will follow :wink:

@Dr_Do-Little do you also need an monarch ?

3 Likes

Who doesn’t? :smiley:

Wasn’t the intention. I’m just generous with likes when people are nice.
I’m not “Mayhem 10 ready” yet but getting there. I wouldn’t say no.

So what’s your PSN and which character you play?

Same as here and everywhere. Dr_Do-Little

Main is Zane.

And you want ch1 monarch is a sntl cryo one not better ?
Btw FR sent

ch1 ?

snttl cryo is nice!

Consecutive hits anoit is called ch1

1 Like