Moonshine jugs?

I see these things everywhere:

In B2 I would have expected that breaking all of these would be tied to some hidden achievement listed in the baddass rank list like the hidden vault symbols or the flaming effigies. However, I see nothing like that in B3 so what are these things? They seem out of place to just be random world items but I can find no purpose to them at all.

1 Like

There is a side quest in Athenas that deals with them. But, other than that, I’m unsure. I see them everywhere, other than there, as well. I was actually wondering about that myself. :thinking:

1 Like

Interesting. I thought I had done all the missions there and I have done it multiple times. I have never seen that mission. Where does it start?

The ratch distillery mission where you harvest the pickled ratch livers. There’s always a giant dead ratch next to a moonshine jug.

1 Like

Oh right. Yeah I did do that one. That’s actually where the pic is above. I thought you meant another mission specific to the jugs like you break or collect them. NM! In a side note I messed up that part of the mission because I didn’t get the last one but didn’t realize it and turned in the mission so didn’t get optional credit. :frowning:

1 Like