Moonstones keep resetting through story

I have had the issue of my moonstones resetting while I am playing the main story missions. It has happened twice to me now, once I had 37 moonstones, and the most recent time when I had 35 moonstones, I was playing the mission “Intelligences of the Artificial Persuasion”. I do not know the earlier mission I was playing. Would you please look into the problem as I am now worried about losing my moonstones so I spend all of the moon stones I have prior to doing any other main story missions. And it looks like I cant have too many at one time.

Any help or information would be great.

1 Like

I have beenwondering if it was just me. I just play the game and have lost the moonstones ive collected twice. both times ive had ovrr 40 then next thing i know i only have 9

I think I found the culprit. There are Blu gun chests that cost 40 moon stones to open, but it isn’t very clear though and I didn’t know they cost anything until last night when it wouldn’t open.

Yeah, I had the same thing happen to me until I realized it was those special chests that kept on taking my moonstones! Keep an eye out for a blue chest that looks a lot like those large special chests you might find after a major part in the game, and watch the prompt too so you don’t get swindled.