More info on mini events?

Where can I find more information on the Anniversary mini events going on ? Some of them I think are kinda self explained like ‘bonus boss loot’ gives you extra loot from bosses. But others like the current ‘echocast overload’ I have no clue what it entails. Thanks

There is a topic under Borderlands 3 News that has the details.

Edit: I copy and pasted the info below but check that board if you want more info on new events. There is always a new topic stickied when new events are released.

• ECHOcast Overload (9 AM PT July 30 to 8:59 AM PT August 6 ) - Better chance of scoring loot during Rare Chest Events in the ECHOcast Twitch extension
  • Bonus Boss Loot (9 AM PT August 6 to 8:59 AM PT August 13 ) - Most bosses have an increased chance to drop Legendary loot
  • Loot Monster Mayhem (9 AM PT August 13 to 8:59 AM PT August 20 ) - Increased spawn rates for Loot variant enemies
  • Show Me The Eridium (9 AM PT August 20 to 8:59 AM PT August 27 ) - Increased Eridium drops and Eridium item discounts
  • Mayhem Made Mild (9 AM PT August 27 to 8:59 AM PT September 3 ) - All Easy modifiers in Mayhem Mode
  • Making It Rain (9 AM PT September 3 to 8:59 AM PT September 10 ) - Enemies drop more in-game cash
1 Like
1 Like

In addition to the above, check the notes for the latest hotfix/update (drops every Thursday) - it will be the pinned thread near the top of BL3 News. That will have info and links, as well as timing details.

@Kourama - happy forum anniversary!