More Loadouts With New Matchmaking?

I think my biggest gripe with the new matchmaking is I don’t know which mode I’m playing when I queue and can’t have gear loadouts for all of the possible roles I may be put into.

I play 3-4 different characters at a time, which differ for each game mode with some overlaps. I couldn’t possibly use my incursion loadouts for capture as they take way too many shards. I know they probably won’t give us 2 loadouts per character since they’ve gone the route of making them purchasable, but I think it would be pretty sweet. 9 just isn’t enough for me personally.

4 Likes

Very true they need to add at least 6 more imo.
I think 15 will do with this matchmaking. then you can have 3 sets for 5 different chars at all times

1 Like

15 sounds good much better than 9, but who needs a maximum number of loadouts, anyway?

I’m afraid some kind of micropayment for more than 9 loadouts will give the answer here :frowning:
My personal guess.

I personally would like it, if for mastering any character (lvl 15 + all 5 challenges) you receive an additional loadout slot. This way it is tedious enough to get one, so that buying them with platinum is in comparison still attractive.

2 Likes

My suggestion was 499 bank slots and 30 gear loud-outs.

Definitely I can’t prep for every mode for 5-7 characters that I play and have the right rarity. Too.