More missions with the old crew

Hey Gbox softies
I love borderlands 3 but it felt like the old characters that aren’t apart of the main story felt left out a bit. I was wondering if you would be open to the idea of adding new missions to characters like Marcus, Moxxi and Ellie? If possible could this be an update to the base game as opposed to a DLC, or maybe it could be a hotfix if that’s possible. Some more side missions with more story and voice acting would help the games general story progression as well as giving depth to the characters onboard sanctuary 3. I think the rewards should be blue or purple uniques and the missions should bring new named enemy’s ( these could have legendary drops associated with them to spread out the loot pool ). I think the work you guys have been putting in to the hotfixes has been amazing and it keeps me looking forward to what you will do in the future.
Thanks

4 Likes

We are severely lacking Marcus missons :frowning:

2 Likes

Lorelei made a couple appearances in the Takedown at Maliwan Blacksite. It’s anybody’s guess who might make an appearance for the new Takedown in May.

There’s also an event in April (Cartels). Maurice figures to feature prominently in that one as he did for the other seasonal events.

It looks like they’re saving the big names for the DLC, e.g., Moxxi’s Heist of the Handsome Jackpot, but I would love to see Mr. Torgue, Marcus, Ellie, and others, too.