I just got my power back after 5 days of not having it due to Hurricane Isaias. We had no power and no internet. I have a generator so I have power for some things in my house, namely the kitchen and bedrooms. I was able to play offline on my Xbox during this time, and the only game I could play and enjoy was Borderlands.
But MY GOD, this game is just flat out awful without hotfixes. It’s like a totally different game. Some big issues I had…
- Why are the Cartel anointments not dropping?
- Why isn’t EVERYTHING anointed at M10?
- Why are the ASE elemental anoints STILL at 50%?
- Why is the Siren’s ASE rad anoint still at 75? That was like 2 patches ago.
- I play Amara and because the fixes to my action skill were not on anytime I Phasegrasped something my game would lag for, no joke, a full 8 seconds.
- Oh but the Recursion nerfs are there! Thanks Gearbox for making sure THIS got into the last patch.
My point is that this game just sucks to play offline. All this stuff should have been in the last patch because it predates it.
If Gearbox would patch the game more frequently this stuff wouldn’t be an issue. Sure I’d miss out on the event, that’s fine, but the game should not suck this hard in offline mode.
Also yes I played Borderlands 3 most during the outage only because all my other games I’ve played to death and I wanted to be productive and farm for gear at least. But I could barely do that because the way drops were messed up.