Most anticipated thing in Borderlands 3?

For me personally, I am really excited for the story and how much they have added into the game, I recently got my girlfriend into playing Borderlands 2 and shes just as excited for it as I am so the hype is constantly building!

What are you all excited for? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Easter Eggs.
Story.
Boss fights.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Raid Bosses, Fl4k (Legendary) Mods, End Game content.

1 Like

Story and interesting items like the messy breakup.

1 Like

tiny tina
story
loot

4 Likes

Shooting all the faces; burning all the babies.

2 Likes
  1. Mordecai
  2. The story
2 Likes

Bunkers and Badasses Round 2!

Just kidding… Or, am I…

MORE TORGUE! BECAUSE HE IS JUST SO F#%?#&@$ AWESOME!

5 Likes

dahl shotguns possibly returning? a hunters/desert bulldog
would be a nice early birthday present. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Having new VH’s to learn.
New story to run a million times.
All those boss drops to find.

…but it’s the little secret things. Like will Verm re-appear or will it be a different one? At all? We know the varkids evolve, seen that.

Losing sleep already :rofl:

edit: forgot to mention the NEW ENGINE. I’m really looking forward to seeing the graphics with the U4 engine and how much it has changed, especially now i’m rocking an ultimatebadass PC.

1 Like

Definetly agree with that man!!

1 Like

BOSSES.

So excited that they have an official Boss Creative Director on staff. They’ve stated that the quantity and variety of bosses has increased dramatically from previous games. I can’t wait to see what weird mechanics some of them have and the funky ways we’ll have to defeat them.

4 Likes

Soundtrack. Always liked the music, especially in BL1.

2 Likes

Finding a Monocle, and other community Easter eggs.

3 Likes

Discussions about who the bigger douche was. Jack or the Calypsos

New loot

New worlds and enemies

New Easter Eggs

Explosions

1 Like

Basically this.

Also looking forward to discovering Easter Eggs and just enjoying exploring something new in the borderlands universe

1 Like

Impossible to choose.

I’ll say gun sounds. It’s like audio gravy exploding in your face. Gratuitous and booming, with no expense spared. Can’t wait to just sit around firing different guns to listen to them.

3 Likes

the build potentials, and legendary guns

1 Like

I’m psyched for just the general enhancement of EVERYTHING in the game that I love so. The main thing I’m losing sleep over tho is the new guns and gunplay, which I’ve heard are far superior to previous iterations. Everything appears so slick and fresh. Also Sanctuary 3 and everything in it has got me quite anxious for September 13!!!

2 Likes

The gear.

1 Like