Most satisfying mob to kill

Just wanted to see everyone’s opinion on their most satisfying mob (or boss) they kill.

Mine is a literal tie between 3

NOG’s
Heavy’s
Anointed Tinks

Nogs little contraptions forming a sad face above them.

One shotting a heavy in the backpack and seeing them try to take it off before it explodes.

Anointed Tinks temper tantrums and taunts.

4 Likes

Spiderants. Pop.

3 Likes

Anytime I nail a shotgun blast to the head while sliding with my Splatter Gun relic and they go flying across the map (especially off a ledge, etc)

2 Likes

Breach/Flash troopers. They zoom in a straightline and deal damage to whatever they hit. I’ve seen them kill friendlies that way. The devs went the extra mile with that.

2 Likes

I second the spiderants and I have to say Mouthpiece is the most satisfying to kill, especially with a shotgun to his face.

2 Likes

Everytime Katagawa Jr. dies, I hear the voice from the old guy in the state farm commercial “gotta be quicker than that” in my head…

But I think that most satisfying is probably rakks, everything else I’m fine with but I’ve yet to grasp the new attack pattern for them yet so it gets frustrating following them currently.

3 Likes

I like the Heavy Maliwan Blaster guys, they pop so well. I remember how hard they were the first time I got hands on with the game, now I just destroy them.

2 Likes

Concur on that. Devs have done a great job randomising their patterns (or making it seem so)

For me, anything I can hit overpowered and just goes ‘pop’.

Skags are a personal fave…but like blowin COV’s heads off as well.

Watching Flash Trooper plough head first into a wall.
Maliwan Big troopers - popping that weakspots over their shoulders.

3 Likes

Maliwan elemental heavies are always fun to kill.

2 Likes

Note to self: when engaging with these fellas, back up against a wall and try to get them to do this. :laughing:

2 Likes

Loot Hoarders. Not only is it satisfying to chase them down and kill them before they get away, but then you get to open their backpack for a LOOTSPLOSION. It’s literally win-win.

3 Likes

I find it seems to occur when their over-the-shoulder crit spot gets hammered just enough. They kind of lose control and go sprinting into something.

2 Likes

Those Maliwan guys with a shield and laser sword. I enjoy shooting their legs and tripping them when they run at me, then critting them to death as they lay face down.

And it’s always fun to pop the midget heads. Though it always makes me wish for confetti.

2 Likes

Maliwan Heavies…its like popping grapes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Anointed Militants! Every single time I kill one of them I just have to Shout out a swear word. I hate them with a passion and so every time I can eliminate one from the face of the Borderlands is feeling absolutely great!

4 Likes

The Heavies are great cause you can kill them super easily with their element

2 Likes

Different reason for me. They are sluggish but can take a lot of punishment and they are not really a threat but I simply LOVE the sound effects, especially when you apply that final hit that makes them go overdrive, flail and explode. No other enemy in the game gives me the same level of satisfaction.

Probably the reason why my favorite boss is Traunt as well :smile:

2 Likes

The robots in slaughter star they come in thinking they all sick looking. Get straight bodied by Fl4K daddy.

2 Likes

Anointed Militants

2 Likes

Varkids. Destroying their pods before they can evolve or blowing off their wings is always fun.

1 Like