Mouse Sensitivity Too High

The lowest in-game default mouse sensitivity of 10 is still too high for me to play comfortably. Changing the control panel settings affects the sensitivity in menus but not in-game. I know that a thread on this topic exists on this forum, but it doesn’t offer much help to others with the same problem. I’ve searched online and found possible solutions on an inaccessible thread. I’ve also read that a hex editor or cheat engine are possible solutions. I’m not very tech savvy so these options are difficult for me to understand (ie. python scripts, offsets, hexs). I’m willing to try them though. Any help is appreciated. Hope this gets seen, as I really want to play.

Unless I’m missing something, the fastest mouse speed is 100 , which is way too sensitive. I have mine at 35 using a Logitech G Pro, running no software.

I might recommend trying a different, generic mouse to compare if you’re using a gaming mouse. Also are you running any software?

I’m not sure what you mean by software, but I’m not running anything that would change my sensitivity. My DPI is 1000, which is a contributing factor, but I’m looking for ways to lower the sensitivity without changing my mouse. 1000 is also the lowest DPI setting on the mouse I’m using. Worst case, I’ll get used to the higher sensitivity.

Hello all, I’m Daniel Brayn a new member of this forum. I don’t understand which software are you talking about but i’m also don’t use anything to change my sensitivity. My mouse speed is 100. I have Razer Deathadder Chroma. I like my mouse. My mouse’s DPI is 10000

I have the same issue. I have 800dpi on my mouse and I’d like to set my sensitivity to 3 ingame, because that’s the equivalent of the sens I use in every other FPS (which isn’t that low). Don’t have the option on my mouse to set the dpi to a lower value than 400, which isn’t low enough. I’d love to play but it’s just too high for me. :frowning:

You can try modifying this value to your liking :

C:\Users\yourname\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 2\WillowGame\Config\WillowInput.ini

MouseSensitivity=60.0

I’ve tried that and it doesn’t work, not even if I enter a value above 10. It resets to 60.0 in that config after launching and closing the game, even if it’s set to something different in the options menu ingame.

Have you try to modify the value, save, and then set the file as “read only” ?