Now that we’ve got loaders back, there are some differences I noted in the 2.0 models. My observations might not be totally correct.
- Exploders. First, no blue blast radius indicator. Second, the blast radius seems to be smaller. Third, the seem to do less damage than in BL2.
- Sgt loaders. Not much change.
- HOT loaders. They seem to fire their flame weapon slower, so they’re less dangerous than in BL2.
- RPG loaders. The grenade barrages seem to be easier to avoid, and the individual grenades seem to be less damaging.
- ION loaders. Missing in action.
What have you noticed different?
Note I’m not mentioning cleaning bots and so on cuz they weren’t in BL2.