Moze Action Skill not Working Properly

I’m playing as Moze on PC at level 20. Returned to the game after a week and found that Iron Bear refuses to activate. It is fully charged. After resetting I found it activated on around 1 in 8 attempts. Setting off on the Beneath the Meridian mission and very quickly I really needed Iron Bear but nothing. There is sure to be a Boss at the end of this mission so I will need my Action Skill in working mode. Is there anything I can do or is this a bit of a Glitch?

Odd, I’ve not seen this reported before. It seems a bit picky about having enough room to deploy, you should be getting screen prompts if you’re trying to summon in too small a space.

Double check if it works in a wide open area where you don’t have to worry about enemy spawns as much (if at all). As noted in the other reply, IB won’t deploy if you’re too close to obstructions to the rear and sides, if there’s not enough room overhead, or if you’re currently deemed to be ‘in the air’ for any reason.

This seems to be the fact that the V35 Grenade Launcher and Vanquisher Rocket Pod seem to switch off. Sometimes if Iron Bear activates the Vanquisher Pod is not there. Playing the Beneath the Meridian mission some areas were reasonably ok (eg from the railway station and through the Guardians). Dropping in to face the Rampager was a different matter. At the start I had to Quit to Main Menu and reset the skill points. If it did actually activate good progress was made. However Iron Bear would not activate a second time. Here I had to wait until the Rampager was immune and reset the V35 Grenade Launcher and Vanquisher Rocket Pod skill points. Luckily Maya was on hand to provide a Second Wind. Having played through 21 levels as Moze I am fully aware of the space issues. Whilst playing this mission the Game crashed twice and Reports have been sent. Is there anything I am missng to make sure the V35 Grenade Launcher and Vanquisher Rocket Pods stay permanently switched on?

Not that I’m aware of - that’s how I have IB’s left arm specced on my own Moze and I’ve never had an issue with IB not triggering like you’re describing. Do you have the launcher on both arms? The only other thing I can think of is switching to different weapons/augments then back - you can do that via your echo without doing a full respect at a machine.