Moze 's skill trees need to be reworked. Moze feels weak and lacking in variety. Moze has a few redundant skills that wastes space rather than benefit at all.
Under the Demolition Woman skill tree:
- The skill’s Grizzled and Explosive Punctuation essentially do the same thing by having your Action Skill Cooldown take less time to charge. It doesn’t take long to get your Iron Bear back with just having one of those perks. Not to mention the lack of damage Iron Bear actually dishes out to even want to use Iron Bear. Having two skills focused on Action Skill Cooldown is redundant. I would rework Explosive Punctuation that when Moze does splash damage, she deal bonus gun damage.
- The skill Torgue Cross-Promotion only doubles the size of splash damage. I would rework Torgue Cross-Promotion to not only double the size of splash damage but also increases splash damage.
Under the Bottomless Mags skill tree:
- The skill’s Matched Set and The Iron Bank essentially do the same thing by increasing mag size. In a skill tree that has two other skills, Redistribution and Forge, that focuses on ammo regeneration, having two increased mag size skills is redundant. I would rework Matched Set that when Moze has the same manufacture weapons, gun damage is increased.
- The skill Rushin’ Offensive is a hit or miss. I personally can’t see myself running towards the enemy and shooting but to each their own. I would rework Rushin’ Offensive to just increase initial movement speed.
- The skill Click, Click makes no sense. In a skill tree geared towards having unlimited, regenerating, and increased ammo, why would I want a perk that benefits to having no ammo? I would rework Click, Click that the more ammo in Moze’s mag the higher damage she does or the longer Moze goes without reloading the higher damage she does.
Under the Shield of Retribution skill tree:
- The skill Selfless Vengeance is a cluster of problems. The duration is too quick. As I am being shot at by enemies, having my health go even lower with this skill is not ideal. Having to reload gives it no synergy for the Bottomless Mags skill tree. I would rework Selfless Vengeance that the duration would be 15 seconds instead of 5 seconds and have it proc as a kill skill instead of reload.
- The skill Drowning in Brass has one minor flaw. I would rework Drowning in Brass that it would proc on gun damage and not as a kill skill.
Iron Bear Concerns:
- Having many skills such as Specialist Bear, Stainless Steel Bear, and etc. that are throughout all three skill trees would be cool to use if Iron Bear actually dealt out massive damage. The motivation to use Iron Bear dwindles when the augmentation Hammerdown Protocol, a nuclear warhead dealing massive radiation damage is beat out by a Maggie.
- All of my Iron Bear concerns would be fixed by giving Iron Bear a buff on damage.