Mr. GJ's Weapons/Items Arsenal - Latest Revision: 22/04/2017

(Jokerofpc) #963

Im going to do what you did with your grenade (I like that idea), gonna have about 10 or so allies, only have 4 in-mind right now. Also, thank you for helping me.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #964

Well it would be nice if you didn’t make a carbon-copy of what I did. Try to do something unique with your allies.

@qwestfrost Are you perhaps running an illegit version of BL (downloaded). Just wondering.

(Jokerofpc) #965

Well it’s kind of hard to do something different when i didn’t know how to do this in the first place lol

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #966

Oh, well I’m just pointing at the Myriad troopers/commanders/marshals and the Schrödinger Liliths. If you try to set up the same kind of thing (building an army and making Lilith duplicates) then you are kinda hard-copying me. Just putting that out there.

(Jokerofpc) #967

Yea i’m not taking the Myriad troops from ya, I just like the idea of that grenade, trust me if I could do something more with that idea I would, its just there’s no tutorial that shows how to do advance things like that grenade you made, the only tutorials I see are just for making a basic weapon or a enemy, kinda why i ask alot of questions on here, not to be a pain in the ass, but if there was advance tutorials i’d be watching and studying the ■■■■ out of them.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #968

I feel ya, but what are the types of friendly pawns your thinking about? Converted Bandits? Skags? Drifters? Claptraps?

(Jokerofpc) #969

Drifter, Sledge, Claptrap, Mini Psycho, Robo-Knoxx, Pumpkin-head, and still got to think of some others.

(edit)

Just to make sure i got this right, where do you get the “ProjectileDef” from just to make sure im not using a wrong one thinking im doing it right

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #970

Ah your thinking about making friendly vanilla bosses?

(Jokerofpc) #971

Yea and some others, but went to go look at some different things and went to fully load the characters menu and the editor crashed lol

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #972

Yeah you gotta be careful with fully loading things like that. Keep character bits small in load. Like only loading Skags or something.

(Jokerofpc) #973

Did you see my edit on my last post?

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #974

Tools -> Create Def. -> find it.

(Jokerofpc) #975

Gotchu

(Jokerofpc) #976

Saved like 8 times after i did the ProjectileDef, and when the editor crashed nothing saved -______________-

(edit)

Where else would my save file go when i save my weapons other than the directory that i want it to go?

(Jokerofpc) #977

Alright i’m looking in the ProjectileDef and i don’t see where i can put a Def, am i missing a step?

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #978

Hey there everyone! Got the pictures for the new item expansion up for show! Go and preemptively pick your fav. new shield/'nademod! :smiley:

(Some say sic sense) #979

Partial to Tyche and Anastatica 'cause references and such.

Warp Driver seems fun.

Holy ■■■■, the Eject is gonna be a fan favorite.

Punchline is snarky. Also, puns. PUNchlines, if you will.

I love rubberized 'nades in BL1. Ergo, I’m gonna love the Junker.

Epidemic might finally give me a reason to use grenades less sparingly. Glorious debuffs!

Just give me a Vault already. Sweet inventory space.

Infinitum looks… vague… and fun. Very fun.

You just had to make a Y-Axis as well, didya?

Still can’t figure out what the “catch” is with the Flatline. Something about FFYL?

Yep, Retreat’s the ridiculous one. Already love it. Totally gonna line up multiple cars just to blow 'em all up to kill a single Scythid.

To summarise, GET HYPE!

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #980

I’m not so sure about you “blowing” up those cars… :smirk:

(edit)

Added the proper name behind the various shields who’s name is to long to fit on the itemcard next to them.

(qwestfrost) #981

@Mr_GJ THis is awkward but isn’t awkward to admit but i have a non-legit version of the game. That said, you lead me a step to the right direction as i just bought the game and am waiting for it to arrive. Thanks.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #982

Ah, an illegit version is prob’s the gamebreaker here.