Mr. GJ's Weapons/Items Arsenal - Latest Revision: 29/04/2018

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1064

My weapons scale not to enemy level but rather to the 5 game levels. Get high enough enemies and you get higher game level tier gear. This stops when you hit lvl. 50 which is game level 5, this goes up to lvl. 69 so between 50 & 69 the guns match the enemy level roughly.

Gotcha gotcha. Excellent work on the mod btw, it breathes life into this old ass game for once =)

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1066

Lol, just messing with the game. Made the Retreat so unbelievably fast that it smashed right through the games’ space/time continuum.

I also made it be able to catapult itself into the air when driven super fast…

(Some say sic sense) #1067

New Bloodless confirmed?

(Ryb3662) #1068

of course everyone knows about the shredder shredder. well i have an idea that the boring old smg can be improved by putting all elements in it i know someone has done it cause i had one before i was hacked and all my stuff was taken but i thing u can put it in one of your pakages or just a single weapon. i would really apreciate it really much iff u did.

(Ryb3662) #1069

hay grimjow how did u make all ure weapons and stuff

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1070

1000% Made myself. Got some help with custom textures, materials, etc. here and there. But all of this arsenal is pretty much me yeah.

(Impala) #1071

I can understand red texts, textures, and effects that exist in the game, or just increasing values like zoom, magazine size, tech pool, but how on earth do people add their special effects to custom weapons?

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1072

Creativity, imagination and knowledge of UDK. :smiley:

(Xmajorxwarriorx) #1073

I just installed and want to play with a friend does he just download the pack also or how do we go about it. Keep up the good work

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1074

He needs to download it as well, make sure you both have all the .upk’s in the same folders at the same revision date. It also helps if both of you have at least 1 piece of custom made equipment on your person.

(Xmajorxwarriorx) #1075

Thanks thats doesn’t sound to bad.

(derekco09@gmail.com) #1076

hey guys, just want to say this custom content looks really fun to get a hold on but im having issues getting the shield to load into my save. anyone know what the issue possibly could be?
p.s. the vials load in just fine but not the shield.

(Some say sic sense) #1077

Sounds like you’ve done something very, very wrong. You’re only supposed to use the newest revision, the one with the vials. The shields have been done away with, like, a year ago? I recommend fully removing the UPKs and reinstalling the newest ones just to avoid conflicts in the future.

(derekco09@gmail.com) #1078

well then, that makes me feel intelligent lol. after testing the vials without the shield, everything was working and i was getting drops, i just thought i was missing out without the shield. thanks for the clarification.

(Some say sic sense) #1079

No problem. Have fun, and tell us if you get a Bloodless h̶a̶h̶a̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶

Hi guys, first post, and the first thing to say is big thanks for your awesome work. I just recently found out about the custom stuff and i decided to re-install Borderlands. Aaaand I’m addicted again :smiley: I only have one little question: is there anywhere a full description of what guns/gear do exactly, can’t seem to find them anywhere. Example: mina harker gives me movespeed and it’s not writen on the item card.

(Some say sic sense) #1081

You can try Mr_GJ’s Let’s Play with Custom Content, where he describes each new gun’s effects and demonstrates them (by offfing some poor buggers, usually) - Ctrl+F on the playlist and search up the item name you want.

There’s also HandsomeJackBoy’s recent review series on the items, but it’s fairly new and only has a few guns so far.

Or you can ask here, it works usually, unless the gun’s a super-duper secret.

(Diablojd521) #1082

NOOOOOOO… I finally heard the music it was epic and in a spot I didnt expect it so it scareed the crap out of me. I was just outside of newhaven and shot on of the bad ass near claptrap. Unfortunatly I used my railgun. With the knockback the drop is where ever he landed and he flew really far out of the map. I just lost my first bloodless :frowning: I am sooooo sad today.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1083

Impossible, when the railgun hits and kills an enemy the drop happens instantly, and should not be affected by parent velocity.

I am aware of a little glitch however, it might explain what happened. It occurs on the Myriad grenade as well. Sometimes when one throws a Myriad grenade one can hear a dialogue line of one of the named Myriads, even though they spawned a regular old Myriad. I believe the Vials > BLSS have the same issue. I think you just got trolled by the game in the most brutal way I can imagine. Unfortunately, so far I have not been able to tackle this glitch.