Mr. GJ's Weapons/Items Arsenal - Latest Revision: 29/04/2018

(Luisferreira2009) #1309

i already have the GOTY version but how do i open the UDK files?

(3lolekmaster) #1311

Thanks Soze and Grimmjow! Time to hunt for them bloodless AND have a lot of fun with all the new guns!

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1312

Pro tip: Don’t hunt the BLSS.

Seriously, you’re just going to tire yourself out. Instead just hunt for my new gear and consider them a bonus. But never, ever specifically aim at them.

(Aaron0000) #1313

Seriously though, Half-Life 4 will come out before you find a Bloodless.

(EdgyNameFromSteam) #1314

Hey Mr Grim, Do you have a direct link to the pearl grimmjow shield that drops all of the dust waste items? Would really appreciate it if you could provide one/

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1315

Please view the main post of this topic and watch the ‘instructions’ videos.

(EdgyNameFromSteam) #1316

I still cant find info on the shield, can I get it or no? I’ve looked through the videos and cant find any info on the shield.

(Caleb de Boer) #1317

The shield no longer exists, you now use Vials. You can get the willowtree codes for the vials near the bottom of the topics main post.

(andreikinnikita) #1318

Can you help me on how to make the vial? I tried to copy paste the willow tree code into a new item but no vials are being made.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1319

You’re doing it wrong it seems. Just copy the code and use the “Import from Clipboard” command in Willowtree.

(andreikinnikita) #1320

That is what I did, I copied this exactly and imported it:

The_Dust_Wastes_3PDLC.Custom_Items.Gearbox_Grimmjow_MEDIOCRE
The_Dust_Wastes_3PDLC.A_Item.Item_LootVial_GrimmjowVial_MEDIOCRE
None
None
None
None
gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Gearbox
The_Dust_Wastes_3PDLC.Prefix.Prefix_Gearbox1_Grimmjow_MEDIOCRE
The_Dust_Wastes_3PDLC.Title.TitleP_Gearbox1_Grimmjow

this is what is shows on WT:

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1321

Don’t forget to save the item individually once you’ve implemented it.

(rolee9309) #1322

Just a fun thing I discovered recently: if you shoot the Avalanche straight up, the child rockets will go to the left, with almost 0 speed (and eventually blow up in the air).

(Arch Sublime) #1323

I just want to say that this mod and its contents are simply amazing! I don’t know how I let it fly under my radar all these years (I wasn’t even aware that this type of modding was possible for Borderlands!). I am curious about something though, am I right to assume that something like this doesn’t exist for BL2?

I know about the custom gear replacer mods, but those aren’t nearly as awesome as this one. I’ve looked around and couldn’t find anything, so I figure there isn’t anything like this for BL2. It’s a shame too, because the potential is unbelievable, as I’m sure you modders are all well aware of!

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1324

Unfortunately indeed there is no such thing like this doable for BL2.

Someone did make a “ported version” of my arsenal for BL2 to their best capacity, but like you said. It only replaces stuff and isn’t additive.

Glad you like it though.

(Arch Sublime) #1325

Could you drop a link, or where I might find it so I could check it out (if allowed)? I’ve tried searching and couldn’t find anything that looked like it might be what you’re talking about. Thanks!

(Haraka) #1326

found some great gear with your mod pack im loving it… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNCNA5BR8sg

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1327

@Aaron0000 Give this guy a hand. ^

(Haraka) #1328

(Aaron0000) #1329

Look for The Campin’ Dutchpack near the bottom.