Mr. GJ's Weapons/Items Arsenal - Latest Revision: 29/04/2018

(Haraka) #1350

but i use the mediocore vial… also go farm at Dr Neds, that where i got my gear

(Niconico916) #1351

Good advice. I wish I can hear more about this fifth DLC though. I’d love to be able to get my hands on it before I leave to boot camp.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1352

The BLSS don’t come easy man, trust me. (laughs in evil)

As for the 5th. There will be some update pictures real soon :tm:

(Haraka) #1353

cant wait

(tduckworth31) #1354

I’ve never actually installed a mod for a game before and was wondering how i put a loot vial into my character’s inventory?

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1355

WillowTree. If you’re unfamiliar with that program. Look it up on Google and YouTube. :wink:

(tduckworth31) #1356

Thanks i finally figured it out and already got my first two guns an abaddon and hand cannon :smiley:

(Haraka) #1357

add me on steam haraka3 we can run some

(Haraka) #1358

found these last night wow just wow… so bad ass

(Haraka) #1359

the mamba is bad ass kills even the zombies that resist corrosive dmg… loving this mod pack thanks

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1360

:smiley: Yeah my Vladof guns are fun indeed. Lots of RoF. ■■■■■ accuracy. XD

(Haraka) #1361

(Haraka) #1362

(Haraka) #1363

ok i found this !! what a drop

(eZeKihel) #1364

Hi everyone,
I come back to my problem:

Decided to reconnect my old tower with Win7, I updated the arsenal on my Borderland Goty CD version and oh, miracle: it works! > _ <
What frustration … Win10 would be the cause of the problem: the previous version of the arsenal I was playing before its update does not run either, showing the same error message.
I also tested a safe mod under win10 but steam does not even start, impossible to launch Borderlands.

So I will have to reinstall a Seven partition … Pfffff. Any ideas?

At all hazards, here is my conf:

ASUS G752V
nvidia GTX 1070
Intel ® Core ™ CPU i7-7700HQ @ 2.80GHz
24GB RAM
Win10 family x64 ver. 1803

(Rpodleckas) #1365

I installed this Weapon/Item arsenal, but how do I activate it, because only normal weapons and items are dropping for me, can anyone help?

(rolee9309) #1366

1 - Put one of those codes like this in willowtree’s items tab on your chosen character.

2 - Start the game, equip it from your inventory (make sure you set the quantity to way more than one in willowtree), and GRIND GRIND GRIND KILL KILL KILL!
Also non-custom enemies won’t wield these custom weapons/items, and the level of the vials don’t matter, the mod will drop leveled stuff.

(rmledgerwood) #1367

Went through the entire process and from my end it looked successful but there are no modded guns in my inventory. Help?

(rolee9309) #1368

With the willowcode, you only get the vial(s hopefully). If you see those blue syringes in your inventory, everything should be OK. Equip it, and kill stuff. They will drop guns…soon.

(rmledgerwood) #1369

ah, ok. I thought this put weapons into your inventory. Thanks for the clarification.