Mr. GJ's Weapons/Items Arsenal - Latest Revision: 29/04/2018

(!۩ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕋۩!) #1390

thanks, didn’t know if they changed from the updates or not.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1391

Yeah it’s quite a shame I can’t pin the posts with patchnotes. cdebo9 is right though.

(Is this thing on?) #1392

The problem with pins in the current forum platform is that they are always on top in the category overview as well, so the effectively hide the most recent posts if there are more then 2 or 3.

I would suggest using the details tag in the OP for the patch notes. Any future additions, just post a ‘OP updated with details’ post to bump the thread, and stick the new ones in. Posts can actually be pretty long.

You’ll find lots of information about how the forum platform works here: NEW FORUM BASICS.

(!۩ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕋۩!) #1393

Probs gonna fail this but why don’t you guys try it.

The Eraser Challenge: complete Playthrough 2 (Only story) using only 10 Erasers.
Obviously to get 10 you need to Obtain a Eraser Legit from another charecter or other means, then duplicate 10 of them via WillowTree.

[Rules]
.You start with 10 Erasers
.You can pick up any Erasers you find [Including actual drops]
.Once you run out of Erasers, You lose
.The only Grenades you can use is Grenade jumping grenades like the Neutrino, Zero Point, etc.
.Start at level 32 because it Playthrough 2.
.Use any shields you want.

[Note] i’m not giving away the WillowTree code for the Eraser (Because it’s against TCD’s TOS)

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1394

That’s a nice spin on the Eraser playthough. I’ve seen peeps do Eraser-only PT’s before. I’m glad that my gear can spark PT spin-offs like that.

(Nickearl) #1395

Say if I start a new playthrough (going back to BL1 and starting a playthrough as Brick as i’ve never used him) if I use the vial at level 1 will it begin spawning weapons straight away or is there a particular level they start spawning?

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1396

They’ll spawn straight away.

(!۩ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕋۩!) #1397

Only have 6 more items to go! “then the bloodless weapons”

(LegX) #1398

Idk if u are aware but if u get a bloodless weapon you wont be able to use it. The barrel will be missing and you wont be able to do anything with it (well on the one i got at least). The only way to use it is to record it dropping and send it to Mr_GJ. If he thinks its legit he will send u file for it.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1399

Kinda covers it. Don’t forget to snap some pic’s or a video if you do come across one. Nvidia Shadowplay is a good way to back-record gameplay even if you didn’t have a recording going at the time.

(!۩ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕋۩!) #1400

Thank you, did you need proof because people have tried do get the bloodless weapons from exploring the UDK files or just for legitimacy. how many people have obtained a bloodless?

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1401

We have 1 recorded incident of someone getting one legit.

The others were illegit to the downright abusive. Most were just hilariously stupid and desperate. But annoying enough for me to put these measures down.

(!۩ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕋۩!) #1402

Ha figured, thanks for the info anyway. and if i do get one and the file sent would i keep the file/copy it if i reset my PC? or ask you for a new file.

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1403

Not sure if I understand this question. But by ‘reset’ you mean a factory reset? In that case the files would be lost so you’ll have to ask a new one. Unless I’m mistaken about what you mean.

(!۩ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕋۩!) #1404

yeah Factory reset is what i mean, What do i contact you through?

(The Gun Smith himself! :D) #1405

Check the original post of this thread.

(!۩ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕋۩!) #1406

ah ok, i’ll be sure to snap a video if i do come across one and send it to your Gmail.

(!۩ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕋۩!) #1407

Would farming the Lance Jetpack enemies increase the chance of a bloodless droping, or is it all luck.

(Some say sic sense) #1408

Plain ol’ luck. If you specifically wanna farm, Zombie Island is a favorite, though, I wouldn’t really farm for Bloodless unless you have WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much time on your hands.

(!۩ℂ𝕆𝕄ℙ𝔸ℂ𝕋۩!) #1409

Yeah, Zombie islands been my main farm, only need like 4-7 more drops before i torture myself for just one (or none) Bloodless Weapons. Also idk how to fix this or i’ve done something wrong but when i try to do “record last 1-5 minutes” all it records is a black screen.