Mr_Kcool11's unbelievable trade empire!

Hello all, it’s taken me a while but I am finally up and running with my Athena mule trade shop. I’ve farmed so much that there is very little I want, so feel free to send me a message if you want any of my gear even if you have little to give.

To lay out the thread easily to conserve space here is what you will find on all of my guns: all parts will be the same as manufacturer unless stated, gun will be in all elements it comes in, prefixes I have will be stated, luneshine will be stated, all guns will come from DLCs or base game (eg I don’t have the Lady Fist but I do have the T4SR) and finally all guns are level 70.

Gun Manufacturer Prefix Luneshine

Major Tom (Dahl):Attack (Damage bonus):Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Shredifier (Vladof):Ferocious (Damage bonus):Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Hammer Buster II (Jakobs):Boss (Damage bonus):Piercing Rounds or Punisher: The Hammer Buster II always has a Dahl barrel
KerBoom (Torgue):Nasty (Damage bonus):Piercing Rounds
Ice Scream (Vladof):Swift (Bullet speed bonus):No luneshine
Wallop (Jakobs):Boss (Damage bonus):No luneshine
Hail (Vladof):Ferocious (Damage bonus):No luneshine: The Hail always has a Dahl barrel
Boss Nova (Scav):Piercing rounds or Punisher: The prefix of the Boss Nova is element based, like the Mining Laser
Fusillade (Scav):Severe (Damage bonus):Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Blowfly (Dahl):Neutralizing (Damage bonus) or Twin (Bonus bullet): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Maggie (Jakobs):Dastardly (Damage bonus) or Two Fer (Bonus bullets): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
88 Fragnum (Torgue):Hard (Damage bonus) or Double Penetrating (Bonus bullets) or Intense (Bonus fire rate): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Luck Cannon (Jakobs): Dastardly (Damage bonus) or Two Fer (Bonus bullet): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Zarpedon’s Cyber Eagle (Jakobs):No prefix or luneshine
Viral Marketer (Hyperion): Critical (Bonus critical damage) or Practicable (Bonus 2 bullets): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Flakker (Torgue): Casual (Bonus 2 bullets): Piercing Rounds
Striker (Jakobs): Doc’s (Bonus critical damage) or Rustler’s (Bonus 2 bullets): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Bullpup (Hyperion): Enforcable (Bonus 2 bullets): No luneshine
Moonface (Jakobs): Doc’s (Bonus critical damage) or Rustler’s (Bonus 2 bullets):No luneshine
IVF (Tediore): Refill (Bonus reload speed) or Hefty (Damage Bonus): Piercing Rounds (Refill and Hefty) or Punisher (Only Hefty)
HellFire (Mailwan):Consumate (Damage bonus) or Impetuous (Bonus fire rate): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Torrent (Dahl): Stopping (Damage bonus) or Flying (Bonus fire rate): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Fatale (Hyperion): Rightsizing (Damage bonus) or Proactive (Bonus fire rate): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Pitchfork (Dahl): Pacifying (Damage bonus) or Suppressive (Bonus fire rate) or Night (Bonus critical damage): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Longnail (Vladof): Bolshy (Magazine size bonus): No luneshine: The Longnail always has the Bolshy prefix
Invader (Hyperion): Auditing (Damage bonus) or Operational (Bonus fire rate) or Venture (Bonus critical damage): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Skullmasher (Jakobs): Skookum (Damage bonus) or Klook (Bonus fire rate) or Tumtum (Bonus critical damage): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Badaboom (Scav): Heap’d (Damage bonus) or Kwik-Smart (Bonus fire rate): Piercing Rounds
Cryophobia (Maliwan): Puissant (Damage bonus) or Predacious (Bonus fire rate): Piercing Rounds
Nukem (Torgue): derp (Damage bonus) or dum pa (Bonus fire rate): Piercing Rounds
Mongol (Vladof): Rugged (Damage bonus) or Turbulent (Bonus fire rate): Piercing Rounds
Excalibastard (Hyperion): No prefix or luneshine
Thorny Ol’ Rosie (Maliwan): No prefix or luneshine
Miss Moxxi’s Vibra Pulse (Maliwan): No prefix or luneshine
E-GUN (Maliwan): No prefix or luneshine
Mining Laser (Hyperion): No luneshine: The prefix is element based, for example Fire=Hyper and Cryo=Niveous
Berrigan (Vladof): Rugged (Damage bonus): The Berrigan cannot spawn with luneshine
T4s-R (Hyperion): Win-Win (Damage bonus) or Redundant (Bonus bullet) or Dynamic (Bonus fire rate): No luneshine
Plunkett (Jakobs): Skookum (Damage bonus) or Klook (Bonus fire rate) or Tumtum (Bonus critical damage): No luneshine
Thunderfire (Maliwan): Piercing Rounds or Punisher: The Thunderfire does not have a prefix
/He4rtf;ull Spl0Dge…r (Dahl): The /He4rtf;ull Spl0Dge…r cannot spawn with a prefix and the Error code is always O0L4M4A0
Proletarian Revoloution (Vladof): Vengeful (Bonus fire rate): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Flayer (Jakobs): Doc’s (Bonus critical damage) or Rustler’s (Bonus 2 bullets): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
Longest Yard (Hyperion): Piercing Rounds or Punisher: The Longest Yard has an element based prefix like the Mining Laser
%Cu+ie^^ki||er (Scav): The %Cu+ie^^ki||er cannot spawn with a prefix and the Error code is always O4L0M0A5, it also confuses the Gearbox Forums because they think its name is a piece of code
Quad (Jakobs): Doc’s (Bonus critical damage) or Rustler’s (Bonus 2 bullets): Piercing Rounds or Punisher
(Glitched) Quad (Jakobs): Doc’s (Bonus crtical damage) or Rustler’s (Bonus 2 bullets): Error code O4L0M4A1 or O4L4M0A1

Remember: I have elemental guns in all their elements, The Bullpup, The Badaboom etc.

Also, if there is anything you would like I do not have let me know so I can farm it - to have a good shop I need to have things that people actually want :wink:

Finally, my PSN is in the title (Mr_Kcool11), please comment then add me if you are interested.

Nice collection of gear. I’m definitely interested in the Enforceable Bullpup in Shock and Incendiary. Also looking for a few other particular gears you might be able to help me out with:

1. Shock Rabid Hail
  2. Purple Hyperion Thinking Shotguns, Practicable, Potential, or Reactive prefix, Shock or Incendiary
  3. Any purple Hyperion Multi-barrel shotgun in Shock or Incendiary (Development, Focus Group, Face Time)

What gears are you still looking for? I can definitely offer something in return.

I’m very interested in a Crap-Shooter mod that gives Nisha +6 Tombstone, and any purple Nisha Class Mods. I’m also after Duality Oz kits that boost Launcher stats and ANY skins or heads for anyone. Literally ANY skin. I should be able to hook you up with the Bullpup and possibly the Hail. Add me on PSN and I should be on tomorrow.

I might already have you added, I’ll check later (My PSN is dp_DBD). I’ve got several Duality Oz kits, one of them probably has Launcher stats as a feature, and also some skins for Athena including the Dahl Stencil for completing Crouch Potato challenge. And I’m always seeing Nisha mods so I’ll hoard whatever I come across during my farming for you. See you on tomorrow.

Quite an impressive list of guns for such a short time!

In order of preference, it’d save me tons of time if I could get any of these:

Casual Flakker
Enforceable Bullpups in shock or corrosive
Redundant T4s-R in shock or cryo
Dastardly Luck Cannon
Hard 88 Fragnum

My prize level 70 finds thus far are:
Flying Torrent in shock
Casual Pounder
Casual Ravager
Glitched Maliwan Gentleman’s Snider in shock
Glitched Maliwan Blaster in shock
2 Glitched Vladof Droog snipers (both shock, have to look up the prefixes when I’m on)

Also looking for Vladof Anarchists pistols in shock or cryo.

Any of this look interesting for a trade? Think I’ve traded with you before.

Yeah I have you added - you got me the 94% Sham at level 60. Those Vladof snipers sound amazing I’ll have to take a look - I’ll join whenever and give you the gear.

Cool! You only interest in the Valdof Snipers? The [glitched] Maliwan Gentleman’s Snider & Blaster are really nice! I’m bevross on PSN

My psn is KYR_GLITCHES can I get the dastardly luck cannon and rugged mongol?

Sure I’ll add you but which element of Mongol do you want?

Explosive please. :slight_smile:

Any chance I can be blessed with the rustler’s flayer and dastardly luck Cannon?

PSN:KELSOHI2

Have two skins (flush w/ cash , techno cowgirl), that I didn’t want to vend. You can have them.

The only thing I am looking for is a lvl 60 prismatic shield.

PSN: oprichniki_74

Hey! If it’s not asking too much I was wondering if I could get the Rustlers Flayer, The Dastardly Luck Cannon, and the Glitch Rustlers Quad with O4L4 glitch? If not that’s totally cool. Based on your list I don’t think I have anything to trade that would add to your collection.
My PSN: is Yepimazombie

Can I get DAT revolution?

Again, discussion of duping is not allowed on the forums. Please make sure to read the forums rules before posting.

Um dude this is a trade thread no one said anything about duping?

The post in question is hidden. You’re all good! Carry on. :slight_smile: