Step 1: Pick a Battleborn.
Step 2: Pick an Opponent.
Step 3: Have fun speculating.

Here’s mine…

Winged… rocket… war…
Hell yeah.

7 Likes

Rath vs Zoro

A fight with six swords between two people if a fight worthy of my time.

5 Likes

Oh god, you like Gargoyles too!!! You let my nerdy heart go faster every day :heart:

Since the Rath vs Zoro match is already made I´d go with…Lets see… Ah! Obviously!

vs

and

Orendi

vs.

Invader Zim

7 Likes

Vs.

Let the final battle to determine the REAL Montana begin…

EDIT: By the way, my money is on the state. You simply CAN’T beat the views from Glacier National Park.

11 Likes

That made me laugh harder than it should have.

Edit: I also like how much larger the picture of Battleborn Montana is then the State Montana picture.

2 Likes

Thorn
vs
Noire

I honestly wouldn’t care about who wins in terms of who’s a better archer, I just want to hear the things they would shout at each other across the battlefield.

1 Like

Whiskey Foxtrot
Vs
Turok

Big knives and crazy guns. I’d watch that fight.

4 Likes

Invader Zim… It had a terrible plotline, and was crammed full of crude, senseless humor. God, i miss it…

EDIT: @dfabian711, Turok would DESTROY Whiskey; he has the cerebral bore, man!

2 Likes

and

6 Likes

Oh man! I remember using that gun in multiplayer the first time. It blew my mind.

3 Likes

Pfft… please… At least give Kid Ultra a challenge, @nbrownlie237!

@dfabian711… That was the GREATEST tactically inserted joke i have ever read. Golf clap

4 Likes

I’m admittedly getting WAY too obsessed with this thread… How about THIS one, gang:

Mellka

Vs.
Space Dandy

Both have cool pistols, incredibly stylish hair, cocky, carefree personalities, and are on the hunt for aliens!

FUN FACT: Although i don’t remember his name off-hand, Dandy’s English voice actor also voices Montana.

5 Likes

@blainebrossart1 @Ganjamira @dfabian711 @nbrownlie237 @HandsomeCam

I am all out of likes at the moment… but… I want you all to know… hell yeah.

Oh… and…

VS.

2 Likes

THE CAT IS AWESOME!!! :heart:

Marquis

vs.
Saito (Ghost in the Shell)

Sniper Deathmatch!

Attikus

vs.

Horny (from Dungeon Keeper)

2 Likes

May the worst mullet win.

Deande

Vs
Emily Kaldwin from Dishonored 2

As much as I adore Deande, I think Emily would have the upper hand with her multiple powers, stealth and hand to hand combat training. Deande may have the upper hand with invisibility. Emily also has a doppelganger ability and strong ranged weaponry. If Deande could get close enough to her however, she may be able to deal high amounts of damage, and maybe even defeat her, but Emily could use mesmerize to stop Deande in her tracks and take her out. She could use her own doppleganger to trick Deande, but since she uses one herself, she may be able to see right through it. With the kind of abilities Emily has though, she would have a much larger advantage overall.

5 Likes

Maybe someone will finally get the joke when I call Attikus a “big horny bastard”…

2 Likes

Since this is a duel, why not the duelist queen of Battleborn versus another rapier wielding badass from a fighting game?

Keeping with the same game, we could have Rath vs Cervantes. They’re both immortal (in their own way), feed off of the life forces of others (in their own way), and best of all they both DUAL WIELD! (In their own way)

3 Likes

Obvious choices
:vs:
Duel of a lifetime

6 Likes

You better be using comic predator here