Multiplayer Connectivity

I have having issues with BL3 staying connected for multiplayer games. I have a hard wire into my internet and I have not had any high mps when I run a ping from my laptop. It only started happening over the last month. Before then, I had no issues. Everytime I log in it will connect me, but after about 30 seconds to a minute, it will take me off the matchmaking screen and say (Connection Error - You are being redirected to the main menu because there has been a change in your connectivity) or something like that. I do not get a code or anything. It does not kick me offline on any other game or app I have on my Xbox. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It is on disk and not a digital copy of the game, but the disc is in during gameplay. I have made sure my Xbox is completely updated. Any idea what I should do next?

The usual XBox trouble-shooting steps: do a power reset to clear the system cache, then run the network tests you can access through your system settings. Make a note of your results. If you’re still having problems after that, you’ll want to file a support ticket (link in the pinned post at the top of this section) - make sure you include the steps you’ve already taken and the results of your network diagnostic test. If you can, see if the system will let you screen shot the exact error message, and include that as well.