Multiple Vault card rewards not attributed

My first chest unlocked the scoot and loot weapon skin, the second gave me a key.
The skin is not in my weapon skin list and the key was not counted (it kept saying “0” under "my keys) The fourth chest had three keys which were counted properly.

Yeah, the key count bug is there for me as well.
On the Vault card tab it shows that I have one, but in the inventory page (where it shows money, eridium, golden keys) it says 0.

I found out the “issue” with the skin: I hadn’t actually activated it after unlocking. You have to click on the unlocked slot to activate. Not obvious but well…
But the key is not there, that’s for sure.

I might be totally wrong, but I think that’s not a diamond key. They are shown on the Vault Card tab as “My keys”, probably they can be used only for unlocking the cosmetics and the guns (the guns could also be claimed multiple times I guess). You can claim the cosmetic items with keys also, and If you do a quick count, only the cosmetic items need 75-80 keys to be all unlocked. If that Diamond Key is so rare as it was advertised, I’m not sure the cosmetics could be unlocked with that.

On the Vault card tab it shows that I have one, but in the inventory page (where it shows money, eridium, golden keys) it says 0.

Keys you get from the vault card will not show as golden keys. If it says you have a key on the card, you have the key. YOu can unlock only things on the card with it, not the golden chest.

I know that, but if you check your inventory tab there is a new key type added to it. (Diamond key)
And while you have x number of diamond keys on the Vault card tab, it stays 0 on the inventory tab. (At least that is my experience).

Yes, but not all keys are diamond keys. The vast majority are normal vault card keys. Those are the ones I am talking about.

yeah, you are right. It’s just that the two icons are almost identical (vault and diamond keys)
Sorry.

Don’t apologize! You mentioning that made me check again, and the key I was missing in the vault card actually was in the inventory - it was a diamond key :smiley:
So believe it or not, my first chest ever in the first vault card gave me a diamond key. And I thought I had found a bug. :wink: