I’m account level 23, and here are my thoughts so far:
- Looks great if you like that style (I do)
- Variable difficulty for different number of teammates is great
- Characters and story is interesting
- Pickups and Challenges add variety
- BAD - Boss fights can drag on. The ice golem thing that regenerates? Too long
- GOOD - matchmaking is improving
- GOOD - You can choose your character before/after other players (Dynamic Character select)
- GOOD - quick-ish matches at around 20 minutes
- GOOD - Combat feels fast-paced and fun
- GOOD - You can look at you command tab while waiting for match
- BAD - Ties feel awful (tiebreaker based on “score”? bleck)
- BAD - Disconnects need … something. Give me a bot or something. Make me 20% stronger, I don’t care, but if someone DC’s in the first 5 minutes, it’s just a slow ride to defeat
- BAD - Should be able/easier to join back into a game you disconnected from
- BAD - The game needs more explanation for certain things… like the hearth ability.
- El Dragón might be too strong. He can do an insane amount of damage in very little time and he’s very hard to hit
- Reyna might need some love… not quite sure what.
- Montana has a hard time getting through the spawn door in overgrown and sometimes can’t move around minions
- Playing against Galilea feels bad. Ranged 2 second (1.5?) stun is way too easy to hit. Then her damage reflection. I’m not saying she’s OP, but isn’t fun
- Whisky Foxtrot’s ACOG scope talent makes it harder to aim at people.
- Miko’s healing beam is easy to be “stolen” by an ally wandering in front of it
- Marquis is a pain and his range might be too long
- Do ranged attacks pierce through allies? Is it only some people?
- What’s the difference between the equipment in faction packs (the gear, not the skins and stuff)
- I would appreciate an easier way to clear “unseen items” in the menus
- What the hell is the score stat?!