My game will not progress in the new dlc

Im on the stage of tracking down and killing rose, I go to the location but Juno just stands around no matter how much I talk to her and it doesnt progress, we just all stand around outside this building but it doesnt initiate the next course of action.

1 Like

Which mission is it?

Its part of the main storyline, you follow the posse out to the blastplains, we get there but then everyone just stands around outside this building and nothing ever happens.

Does the mission have a name? It will be in your mission log.

riding to ruin.

Is this of any help?

Yea so Juno never places the bomb on the door, she just stands there.

I’m assuming you have restarted the game (back to app close)?

Failing that you may have to join someone else’s game at that point in the story. I have had some strange behaviors in the DLC, with one episode removing all audio from the blastplains map. It was fixed by stopping the game app and restarting it.

Continuing the discussion from My game will not progress in the new dlc:

Same here: Juno just stands there, doesn’t move after “It’s the end of the road…” dialogue. No bomb placement. Have tried hard reset, XB1 restart, leave DLC and come back = nothing. Will try deleting DLC and reloading to see if that helps. :crazy_face:[quote=“crystar12, post:1, topic:4540188, full:true”]
Im on the stage of tracking down and killing rose, I go to the location but Juno just stands around no matter how much I talk to her and it doesnt progress, we just all stand around outside this building but it doesnt initiate the next course of action.
[/quote]

1 Like