My give away list

I’m cleaning up my bank because it’s getting pretty full. Instead of throwing the items away it’s better that I give it to the Borderlands peeps :slight_smile:
If there’s no interest or the items stays too long in the bank, I’ll sell it to Marcus :sweat_smile:
I don’t want anything in return but if you got a Transformer shield with anointed elemental damage I’ll be happy (yeah, ofcourse the high end guns with great anointments but that’s what everbody wants :grin:

Here is the list:
Assault Rifle

2x Double Penetrating Potent Laser Sploder – Shock

Double Penetrating Potent Laser Sploder – Corrosive – After exiting Iron Bear, kills increase Iron Bear’s cooldown rate by 30%

Engulfing Resolute Ogre

Engulfing Vicious Ogre

Gatlin’ Gatling Gun

Vengeful Damned

Gatlin’ Lead Sprinkler

Nuclear Faisor – Radiation

Breath of the Dying

High Capacity Warlord

Pistols

Nasty Devils Foursome

Infinity

Swift Infinity

Stabby Whizzy Pestilence – Consecutive hits increase weapon damage by 1% per hit. Misses remove all bonuses

Stabby Broosin Pestilence

2x Venomous Hornet

Expert Hellshock

Sublime Hellshock

The Duc

3x Shocking AAA

Shocking AAA – while sliding accuracy and handling are increased by 50%

Coolheaded Unforgiven (384% critical hit damage)

The Companion

The Flood

Rocket Launcher

Itchy Scourge – Radiation

Shredded Nukem

Shotguns

Cash Infused Brainstormer – while sliding fire rate is increased by 25%

Hostile Holistic Heart Breaker

2x Developing Conference Call

Essential Conference Call

Flakker

Flakker - After using attack command consume all terror and Fl4k’s pets gains 50% bonus incendiary damage for a short time

Burning Flakker – Fire – After exiting Iron Bear kills increase Iron Bear’s cooldown rate 30%

Hostile The Butcher – Fire - After using attack command consume all terror and Fl4k’s pets gains 50% bonus incendiary damage for a short time

Expert Kill-O-The-Wisp

Sublime Kill-O-The-Wisp – After using Rakk Attack gain 50% critical hit damage for a short time

Hazardous Trevenator – Fire&Radiation

SMG

Binary Hazardous Cutsman – Fire

Binary Mocking Cutsman – Fire

Binary Mocking Cutsman - Corrosive

Handsome Jackhammer – After using attack command consume all terror and Fl4k’s pets gains 50% bonus incendiary damage for a short time

Handsome Jackhammer – Fire – On action skill end Critical damage is increased by 25% for a short time

Turbo Ten Gallon

Turbo Ten Gallon – while Fade Away active gain increased accuracy and handling

Star Westergun – Switch between Incendiary and Radiation

Grenades

Raided Ghast Call

Shields

Resonant Back Ham

The Transformer

Rough Rider

Pachyderm Front Loader

Dreadnought Re Charger

Deliverance Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Very generous. I would gladly take
Binary Sublime Cutsman – Corrosive – While terrified have a chance to fire an extra projectile per shot . the more terror the higher the bonus

Generator Tran-fusion Longbow – Shock

Thanks GT = Chase D Gamer08

Sent

Thanks for sharing. I would like
Speedloadn Hellwalker - After using Rakk Attack gain 50% critical hit damage for a short time
GT = Tom dot66

Thanks for grinding and sharing the love. If you don’t care I could definitely use a cutsman (any element), brainstormer, transformer, and gatlin gun!

GT: Lil__Pun1sher

Molten infinity please gt laggy j

I’ll take that cloning ghast call, GT is IXI Shyn3 IXI

I’ll take any cutsman you have that isnt fire. Thank you!!
GT- xZ0MBELIEVABLEx (that’s a zero, not an O)

You’re great, man!
Could I get the Redundant Brainstormer, a cash infused Brainstormer and maybe even the Redundant Face Puncher?

GT dafatman911

Thank you!

You have any dastardly Maggie’s cutsmans or brainstorm era with cryo while SNTNL is active

Sent. Enjoy!

@Gator2022 I’m unsure about your GT. I can find “lil pun1sher” (not Lil__Pun1sher) but I see zero friends, followers and zero gamerscore on that GT…
Can you send me a friend invite and a message so I know I send the items to the correct person?
No preference of element on the Cutsman?

sent. Enjoy!

@Zer0Dark30 Sent. Enjoy!
@admo8090 You now got a shock Cutsman. Enjoy!
@derwitte Sent. Enjoy!

1 Like

You have made me very happy…and several mobs and bosses rather upset. Thx!

1 Like

@irishking436 Sorry man, don’t have any of these with that anointment. My main is Fl4k so my drop rates for that anointment are very low

@BliZ7ard I tried looking up your GT and couldn’t find any name. I have two underscores in my name if that helps. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.

@Gator2022 Thats’ weird… it’s the same as my username here. BliZ7ard (second Z is a 7)
I copy/pasted your GT but couldnt find it.
Maybe a stupid question, but you’re on Xbox right?

Thanks so much.

Any chance you have any dastardly Maggie’s, left? GT sztheday