My most enjoyable and sustainable build so far in Normal M4 and TVHM M4. However I can’t tell if the COM’s Corrosive Damage bonus is significant.
Yesterday I was bored at work and decided to do some research with alternative Moze builds. One random article or video caught my eye: Bottomless with Matched Set. I’ve played with Green Monster before and didnt like it – but not with Bottomless + Matched Set (including grenade set).
The gist of my build is basically:
- Max Matched Set in Bottomless Tree
- 4 Vladof weapons (2 Faisor, 1 Lucian, 1 Ion Cannon)
- Purple Vladof grenade (throws enemies up and down)
- Big Boom Blaster
- Green Monster with +5 grenades (This was last night. This morning I got a better one)
- Corrosive Deathless
- Use BBB to replenish my shield and grenades (I had a good time with it with my previous SoR focused build)
- Playstyle: Aim for the head, circle strafe, play like SWAT, sometimes play like Rambo.
So with this build I mowed down the whole Lectra City, Anvil, and half of DLC (it was late already) WITHOUT reloading. The only time I had issues was when I didn’t realize there were 3 anointed enemies and I got trapped by that purple orb thingy.
The Vladof grenade I got from Marcus last night was unique because it’s not the usual hex effect. It’s like a triple firehouse when thrown on the ground but it’s most notable feature is it sucks enemies down and throws them up and down. So everyone who tries to get close are stopped on their tracks. Those suicidal maniacs are halted immediately.
- No reload literally
- I am able to do more damage over time
- I have shield survivability and consistent grenade stock with Big Boom Blaster
- I think I am doing more damage against my pure SoR build (with same item set)
- Since I am constantly firing and throwing grenades left and right, it’s hard to see what’s happening on the screen. (This morning I started doing just burst fire and throwing one grenade at a time)
- Vladof weapons’ handling aren’t that perfect (the mag size though are grear)
- I can’t tell if that extra corrosive damage in my COM were really significant. All I know is I am mowing down enemies and you see their HP drop quickly.
I got all these items by farming. I don’t trade and I play in XBox.
This morning I got a better COM (25% weapon dmg and 31% heavt weapon) but the experience I have shared earlier was based on a COM with no extra dmg modifiers but it did have +5 grenades.
Also I am sharing my favorite Faisor and Ion Cannon. I only use the Ion Cannon against ultra tanks or when I am cornered but it’s mostly Faisor/Lucian.