My Stepfather Died in a Motorcycle Accident

I just wanna say thanks for this game I played Borderlands 1 on PS3, Borderlands 2 on PS3, I got the Handsome Jack Collection for PS4. I don’t know if anyone recognizes my name from the old boards but I came back to this game after a year and it helps me cope with the loss I can just forget it for awhile. It is a wonderful game thanks guys. The wake is Sunday, they are going to play Grateful Dead at the wake I am going to cry my eyes out. Thanks for the support everyone just wanna say I have been playing Borderlands 2 it is a great game and thanks for taking my mind off of this! Thanks if anyone is listening.

Hey, take time to look after yourself, okay?

1 Like

Yeah the wake is Sunday I am going to be crying my eyes out.

Give him a good send off, that’s the most you can do.

2 Likes

My condolences to you and your family.

2 Likes

Sad to hear that buddy, my condolences

2 Likes

This loss is probably going to weigh on you for some time, so during those moments when you feel the loss the most try and remember all of the good times that you shared together. If that fails then distracting yourself with things like Borderlands 2 can help distance you from the pain for a while until it gets to the point where you are more able to cope with it. Anyway, I’m sorry for your loss and I hope that that the upcoming wake allows you to let go a little as you say your goodbyes. And if you ever need anyone to talk to there are plenty of people here that would be willing to listen, including myself.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

2 Likes