My Suggestions - Great game so far!

I’m loving the game so far! The single player campaign was a lot of fun, and the story line and voice acting was fantastic! It nice to have a new addition to the Homeworld IP!

That being said, there is room for improvement… And as such I would like to suggest the following improvements:

• We need to be able to zoom out more in the standard view mode. It is much too close to the terrain. Almost double the current zoom out would be ideal.

• The pace of the game in skirmish/multiplayer is much too slow. This is primarily because of the slow rate at which scavengers harvest resources. I would seriously double the speed at which units harvest resources. (as it stands right now, most of the game is “waiting”, and its simply not enjoyable)

—At the very least, Deserts of Kharak should copy the harvesting speed (and consequently the speed at which combat ensues) of Homeworld 1 & 2. Any slower than this makes for a very dull game play experience with everyone sitting around “waiting” to have fun.—

There are a number of individual unit/balance changes that need to be made. As well as increasing unit speed for some of the incredibly slow land units. But for now, the above two changes to economy speed and zoom will help immensely.

Great job on the game guys! I hope we see a number of new updates, improvements, and DLC/expansions in the future!

Closed…as one thread will suffice, thanks.