Necessary Changes

There are a few things that I feel NEED to be changed, especially with mayhem mode 2.0 coming out.

1. Remove mail-only weapons. Weapons such as the bekah, scoville, and embers purge are weapons that can not be farmed. They can only be received once per character and then can never be gotten again on that character. Farming for the right weapons is an enormous aspect of this game and this over site needs to be addressed quickly. It is very frustrating to not have the ability to farm my favorite weapon in the game and watch it become obsolete as you change and update the game.
  2. Increase all drop chances. Currently (without mayhem 2.0) the drop chances for weapons is simply not high enough. It needs to be doubled at minimum. With mayhem mode 2.0 the right parts and anoints on weapons are going to become even more important than they already are. It is very frustrating to go so long without seeing any legionaries let alone the version of the weapon that suits the needs of the build. I know this is bad luck, but I have gone 7 or 8 runs on mayhem 3 without seeing a single legendary. That is a problem, most people don’t have all the time in the world to put into farming for the right gear, increasing drop rates is a MUST
  3. Personally I think heads, skins, trinkets, and room decorations should have a unique color so that they stand out more, at the current moment they can be very easily missed.
  4. Remove the rare spawns from the new DLC… Gearbox… I thought we were over this, the community hates rare spawns. They are awful and should go away forever.
  5. Remove world drops from the new DLC… Again gearbox… I thought we were done with this. Come on.
    That’s all I can think of for now. I do have other suggestions, but I feel like these are the most necessary changes that need to happen, especially going into mayhem 2.0.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ok, some more QoL changes that could be added