[NEED] Corrosive Cutsman, Redistrib, Recursion

If anyone has a Corrosive Cutsman, Any Legendary Redistributor, and/or a x2 Projectile Recursion shotty to trade for or they’re just looking to let go, please hmu on psn.

psn: kleyerzapf6

Add me, same name

I have a spare corrisive cutsman with 50% corrosive for next two mags. I think I have a couple x2 recursions as well. One should be anointed for siren rad damage. I believe I still have a couple of unanointed ones as well.

I’m looking for a snowdrift with AS cooldown and AOE damage on it, but looking to clean out some bank space as well,

Added you bro

I’m not sure I have a snowdrift that specific but I can check but if you’re just tryna clear out bank space I’d appreciate it if not I understand

if you magically have it, that would rule, but I have two of those cutsmans, so I am happy to send it to you

Hey i have some items that you are searching here.

I am looking for:

Cutsman - coro 125% on bosses
Nuclear The Dictator X6 125% Damage Anointed or 100% ase with fire/coro/radiation/shock
King’s call ASE weapon dmg 100% (fire and coro)
Queen’s call ASE weapon dmg 100% (cryo and coro)
Annexed Lyuda 125% more dmg - fire/radiation
Reinforced re-charged with capacity 13411 with annointed on ASE action skill cd rate is increase by 20%
-Otto Idol / Victory Rush 1. Assault Rifle Damage 2. Magazine Size 3. Action Skill Cooldown Rate
-Otto Idol / Victory Rush 1. Pistol Damage 2. Weapon Reload Speed 3. Action Skill Cooldown Rate
St4ckbot mod with : Sniper dmg, vladof critical dmg, weapon dmg
Supergiant version 0.M annointed 50% shock dmg with weapons

Feel free to add me to friends, PSN: diabolick90
Message me here or on ps4