Need Help On bl2 trades-levels

I need help on Xbox 360. Name is AwesomeTester23 im on ultimate vault hunter and in need of eridium and stuff like that. Would appreciate help General chatting down below. Message me on Xbox if you can help. Ty for reading it’s my first post :sunny: :smile:!

Not sure if asking for Eridum is allowed on these forums. That being said who do you play as and what level are you? I might have some weapons/gear I don’t use and can give you.

Eridium cannot be traded between players. You’re best bet is probably to farm the Ancient Dragons of Destruction (Tiny Tina DLC) or the Loot Train (How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day Headhunter Pack). You can farm them in Normal mode or TVHM and still get Eridium. Optionally, you could play the slot machines in Moxxi’s Bar in Sanctuary, but that is hit or miss.

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

1 Like

I play as zero and kreig lvl 51 zero 47 kreig :acmsmile:

Btw Ty poisd just read your shop list as well I got a unkemp Harold op8 if you want it

Thanks, I appreciate the offer but the DPUH (Explosive) I am looking for needs to be level 72. I already have one that is OP8 for my OP8 Siren. You might want to consider keeping the one you have, especially if you end up taking your Psycho thru DigiStruct Peak at some point to get to OP8. I don’t play as Krieg, but apparently Explosive weapons work especially well with that character (Axton also).

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

When I get back in town tomorrow I’ll see if I have anything your level

I only get on weekends and Friday.
So it might be a problem :dukesad::dukeangry:

as others have mentioned Drop down into NVHM or TVHM to farm the Ancient Dragons for eridium, if you need both eridium and Seraph Crystals you will need to find someone farming the Ancient Dragons (gives both UVHM) or Raid Bosses in UVHM and join their games to collect what you need.

Yes it is acceptable as it can be acquired very easily through farming raid Bosses

I know it’s easy to get but it sounded like he was asking for someone to drop or give him some which can’t be done legitimately

May I also suggest farming Terra on Normal.

He drops Eridium like there is no tomorrow.

I know, but I never mention that,

never have gotten much from him, seems like about 10 more then what it costs to get there, Dragons if I remember the count right drop somewhere around 70 - 80 (eridium in NVHM & TVHM), and that drop is split between eridium and seraph crystals in UVHM

I was considering his characters levels as well. Don’t know if he wants to be power leveled too.

An OP8 can take Terra down in a few shots in NVHM.

I had considered that a little, being his levels, [quote=“joshmf2006, post:4, topic:587065”]
I play as zero and kreig lvl 51 zero 47
[/quote] , but didn’t think that at those levels and the farming being done in NVHM that the XP gain would be very great,

but if the OP was wanting no XP gain while farming that could still be done, by engaging an OP 8 willing to farm the Dragons 6 to 8 times in the OP 8’s game in TVHM (not using the Save &quit method) and inviting OP into the game at the end of the 6 - 8 runs to pick up money , eridium and Gear at near his level.

Ty guys got the Erie I need and the levels TY SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME!!!
:dukeaffirmative: