For those of you with a loot addiction like myself, sometimes it can be hard to remember where you kept all that precious loot. Maybe you had a great roll on an artifact in your vault, but now there is one sitting in front of you that just might be better if only you could remember all the bonus stats. Maybe you play many many characters and need a way to remember which has which version of that one really good ReVolter shield you found. Or maybe you just like to hoard every little item you can get your unwashed Doritos covered cheesey fingers on like a squirrel saving for winter.
Well my friends, let me introduce you to the Borderlands 3 Gear Tracker v4.0!
This version I have been using for a long time privately but after many tweaks I feel it is finally ready to put out for everyone else.
Some features of the gear tracker:
- Track gear across an unlimited amount of characters… edit: and multiple accounts!
- Super streamlined data entry so you can do more looting and less typing.
- Auto-format for many key attributes that might make an item valuable.
- Quick tag system to allow you to mark items of interest for easy tracking.
- Overview page gives fast tabulation of inventory, just so you know how many GUNS you got.
- Simple, easy to use, no Excel knowledge necessary. Drop downs provide you with a way to ensure you have legit rolls on your gear.
Attributes that can be tracked:
- Gear name, prefix, level and mayhem level.
- Bonus stats for class mods and artifacts.
- Specific weapon parts or weapons roll (eg. max damage).
- Augments for shields and grenades, including MFC augments.
- Notes about a particular piece of gear.
Thanks to everyone who tried out the previous versions. If you have questions about how to use it feel free to post here or PM me.
PS. All the loot in the tracker is pulled from my own tracker just to provide examples of things you can do. Feel free to delete them all.