Need help with hyperious!

I’m lvl 61 zero capped for now can’t seem to solo him with B0RE right now really want seraph crystals . Help please Gt POPPAxMOLLIE have mic too

ill give it a go if u still need help

I would offer to help but if you are capped at lvl 61 that means you don’t have UVHM Upgrade 2. So, I am not exactly sure what would happen if I attempted to join your game with a character above level 61 (example: my OP8 Siren).

Forum ID: Poisd2Strike
GT: Poisd2Strike
Trades: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/poisd2strikes-humble-shop/367700
Gun Prefixes | Gun Parts | Max Stats
Maya OP8 | Banshee RR / NRR | Binder | Cat | Nurse | Siren | Trickster B / M

Oh yeah I don’t know if it would scale up or not without the second upgrade but I beat him once with dpuh B0RE quasar on the 9th try after so much wasted cash but he only gave 8 crystals and a bladed tattler :expressionless: but I’ll be back on tomorrow at 7 est I’d love the help. Fr me , message me or both I’d like bl2 friends.

If you don’t have the second upgrade he will stay at level 61

if thats all the crystals he drops per kill, then it would be better to farm the Ancient Dragons in Tiny Tinas DLC, or the Raid in Candlerakks Crag, Hammerlocks DLC, they definitely drop more then that per Kill

Yeah since I’m capped and have 61 gear the dragons won’t be that bad to farm solo will they? Captain scarlet is only the 2nd dlc I’ve gotten for hyperius and gee but I can’t seem to beat gee solo either.

possibly, I do know there is a order to killing them but do not remember what that order is

ill help kill them if u want tho they might scale to my level

Since the OP is capped at level 61, that means he doesn’t have Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2. The enemies wouldn’t scale to higher than lvl 61 in UVHM in his game. So, he can’t currently get to lvl 72 or any of the OP levels since he also doesn’ t have DP. If he was hosting the game, I am not exactly sure what would happen to anyone who joined his game. It is entirely possible that they would also be temporarily capped at lvl 61. That is why I didn’t offer to help him, since the 3 characters I play on are OP8, lvl 72 and lvl 72. If I got temporarily capped at 61, I wouldn’t be able to use any of my gear. I suppose I could initiate a staring contest with Hyperius.

1 Like

I just beat him solo using the sniping skill tree. Using a lvl 50 flying sand hawk and I wasn’t grouping his minions for bore. I just walked sideways zooming and shooting him, when not zooming I just made sure to always be hitting him. I used a transfusion and health regen mod to stay alive, a smg aggression relic for extra damage, and the bee shield. After his health gets low he starts jumping for you so it gets hairy trying to avoid damage. I was switching over to my chain lightning for grenade regen.

Pyro Pete drops them and is far easier to kill if thats all you are after and if you have the Mr. Torgue DLC

Yeah ive since gotten all 4 of the major dlc’s and the second level cap and Pete is definitely my main source for seraph crystals I think I’ve only beaten Hyperious once for the quest though I’d like to learn the b0re.

I just noticed how old this thread is and I blame @kennyloggins (kidding don’t hate me) for me quote replying a 5 month old post.

Bore is the whole reason I started a Zero. I’ve heard about some of the things he is capable of and decided to see for myself what all the fuss is about.

Even if the host is lvl 61, if their is a player in the session that is op8, the enemies and maps will scale to op8. In uvhm the enemies and areas scale to the highest player in the session, not the host like in nvm and TVHM

That is not true. If the host is level 61, then he or she has not unlocked any OP levels. You have to be level 72 to unlock OP levels. If an OP 8 player joins a level 61 host in UVHM, the enemies will scale to level 72 (aka OP0) and not level 80 (aka OP8). To enable OP8 enemies, the host would have to manually select OP8 when he or she launches the game. A level 61 host would not have that option.

1 Like

Thanks I actually never thought about or experienced this with overpower levels. Was just using op8 as an example , I really just meant if your lvl 61 and play with a level 72 let’s say, the enemies will be 72 not 61 like in normal and TVHM where if your lets say level 15 and a level 30 joins how it makes no difference on enemies level. But I guess it’s sort of obvious to see this when thinkin about how enemies scale in general in normal and TVHM compared to uvhm. A set level compared to always scaling to your level.

I need help gt rRufousSteam8819