hey there ; dont think I can really help you here.
I think tediore chucking and CCC dont really work that well together, I see people try it, but it just makes everything so clunky.
yes the barrier is nice, but if you build the tediore chucking part of your build right you REALLY dont need the defense at all.
I am optimising for a just a transorfmer shield and having a shock tediore to restore it to full isntantly if you really need that, but I palyed this build weeks without even that.
tediore chucking is all about offense, and when you got that part covered, you dont need no defense.
- all you really need is any good tediore. if you have a tediore shotgun with homing and mirv, no matter how bad the parts are you should already be doing like 30k per chuck, which is totally enough to kill everything in a reasonable manner.
- then you want to focus on mag size, definitly try to get 40% magsize on your relic, this will be a huge damage increase.
- next you want to get as much greande/shotgun/splash/area damage as you can get, also tediore damage, but it is only 10% definitly get at least 2 of these on your class mod and idealy on your relic as well, but mag size on relic is more important
- mag size on the class mod IS nice, but damage modifiers are stronger here
- and only THEN you want to upgrade your tediore, if you are going for only shotgun you want as much pallets as possible x16/x18 at least, and you NEED NEED a mirv + homing module
its always called “everblast” but it can have random affixes and suffix that do not guarantee that it has those module, so you need to check evry single one you find. this should make itr already 80k or something like this.
- if you just want an easy to get tediore starting weapon use the babymaker, it is pretty reliable and middle of the road for damage, does still consume a lot of ammo though,.
- if you want to go for other guns as well the best in slot weapon you can get is a “sureshot” pistol. it does more damage than the babymaker, has less ammo consumption and you can chuck them almost twice as fast as a shotgun, thats what really makes them so good.
- and finally your REALLY want all these weapons in all base elements (fire,schock, corrosiv). this will buff the damage to the appropriate armortype to about 120k on neutral modifiers for shotguns and about 80k for pistols.
my version of my build that I use now, only uses tediore guns, I even switch fire to right click and reload to left click xD this is how much I am deticated to this build
EDIT: I also tried a nade, tediore hybrid build. just because I love grenades… but in the end I thought why am I throwing grenades for a couple of thousands of dps or support when I can just chuck more tediores in that time for hundrets of thousands of dps… and still have greandes suppoerted from my clone and drone and occasionally from my first shot.
EDIT2: also the terror annointments really dont do that much for the pure tediore build, you dont need/want ammo regen, because you need to chuck them really fast or your ammo is full again and you cant reload, but even if you do, yes you get ammo back in the mag for about 10k more damage, but this really isn’t worth the hassle. (still useable and a damage increase of course)
crit IS strong, but you dont crit with tediore chucks that much (since mindless spamming is more effective that chuck aiming, you just are happy when you hit them with the first chuck for the most damage)
and damage/fire rate sure is nice, I tested it aswell and use it, but it wont make damage go crazy… this is the absolutly last thing you should care about for this build.
double shot chance obviously does nothing…
I say, you have enough offense in this build, just get defesinve terrors or just get normal good annointments such as 130% weapon damage on swap or 125% splash damage on action skill end. both of these will improve your dmage much MUCH more if you really want to min/max