Need legendaries? Help with OP? Add me (PS4)

I can grind for one, are you OP8? And any plasma caster with slag?

1 Like

yes i am OP8 and any plasma caster with slag (thank you)

1 Like

Hi, can you please help me to get op8?

1 Like

I can, but I’ve had limited time to play lately. But I can help you when I can!

2 Likes

Im op 8 now. :slight_smile: but i need some legendarys. :roll_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Whatcha need? I’ll see if I have it.

1 Like

Hello. Do you have OP8 Sandhawks?

1 Like

I’ve got a couple floating around somewhere.

1 Like

Can you add me psn: wardevil805

1 Like

Hey mate maybe you can help me to get op8?

1 Like

Snyone wanna help me power level message me on ps4 plz

1 Like

I have a lvl 72 DPUH. I will send you a friend request today when I finish work.
Doc.

1 Like

I got all 5 in OP8.
Standard, slag, fire, corrosive and electric.

1 Like

Hey there Altoid Guy (Rob)!

You seem super active on this forum and on behalf of everybody you’ve helped and will help, big thanks. I’m going to add you on PS4 and maybe sometime we can play a bit together. I don’t know which legendaries I want or need, but my build is a mostly Anarchy Gaige. Anyway, look for me (milesbackward) next time you’re on and maybe we can play together.

Looking forward to it, and cheers!

1 Like

Anyonenwanna help me power level played it to death on xbox 360 xbox one and now on ps4 dont wantnto have to grind all the levels. Just as many levels as anyone can get me to plz -ps4 mattypraps1

1 Like

Do you have a DP Unkempt Harold for OP 3 or 4?

1 Like

Hey friend! I don’t need help with OP levels as I have 3 characters at Op8 and have almost every red text weapon in the game. But I am in need of two things. A fire norfleet op8 and a fire fibber ricochet barrel at Op8. I am willing to trade whatever you need for it. I have all elemental resistant bee shields, 94% sham, perfect conference calls of all elements. Perfect bone of the ancients, shock and corrosive norfleets. An in game grog nozzle (no quest needed) and many more. Cheers!

I have a non quest grog! Do you have a fire norfleet op8 or fire ricochet barrel fibber op8?

Hey friend! I seen your post from a few days ago. My main is gaige as well. Op8 with almost every item in the game. All I need is a fire norfleet and a fire ricochet barrel fibber. My psn is TheTigerYumYums. I can drop you whatever you need.

@Tigeryumyums - I think I have an OP8 Fire Norfleet. Will check after work (2hrs) and will add you today if I find it. Doc.