Need more shift codes for game GB!

Noticed the lack of shift codes for keys. Need more posted pretty please GB.

1 Like

Don’t forget easy purples from bosses. Like the sentinel and the lava Dino guy.

1 Like

Also theres moonstone chests that guarantees blue or purple gear. But as said above theres like 4 or 5 bosses with big loot splosions that pretty much always drop purples. Rk5, iwa, sentinel, eos…

1 Like

loads of old codes still work as well. there’s hundreds of keys to be had if you try all the old codes that are out there. anything from the duval magic twitter will pretty much work to this day. the gold chest should not be a crutch, but rather a little treat from time to time.

1 Like

@Ultratunaman Hey Man i tried a bunch but it says it is for another game or expired. Do you have any suggestions ? thks

1 Like

I can’t guarantee any of these are still active, but they’re all for TPS:

You can find the BL 2 ones here:

1 Like

Thanks but would be a help if people would post them on this forum like they did before.

Also they forgot to post the presequel codes on the twitter page. (frowning) Or was it done intentionally i don’t know. People still play the presequal GB not just BL2 all the time.

1 Like

http://orcz.com/Borderlands_Pre-Sequel:_Shift_Codes

1 Like

I add 'em as people post 'em; if they don’t post 'em, I don’t add 'em.

1 Like

Thanks man. I apprecaite the response.

2 Likes

I would agree the shift codes for bl have taken a backseat to Battleborn, if they are not going to release once a week I think a patch should be released that automatically add 5 gold keys once a week when you connect to the network.

1 Like

I agree or make it a micro-transaction. $1 for 5 keys, something like that.

1 Like

Just please no. Keep BL away from this cancerous idea.

5 Likes

We may have to remind them if they forget to post them which i have done so far. I thought they would remember to do it but that other game has there attention it seems. So a reminder to them would help if you don’t see them on facebook or twitter.
I think they post the BL2 keys first then wait a week for the presequel keys second. I think thats how they got it on both sites. I could be wrong but it appears they set it up that way.

1 Like

They did post some on the social media. Not sure about here, as I don’t really follow Golden Keys giveaways. I’m too used to farm, not just for legendaries, but also regular gears, so getting easy purples defeat the purpose of the game (for me).

1 Like